Just Wondering, What is your favorite location to play in St Louis and why?

Do you have a location you prefer to play in the St Loius and is there any specific reason for it being your main choice?
Anywhere but the Maryland heights / Westport area.
Too much LE there.
Ditto w above

I used to stay downtown and in south st louis off 55

Have fun
prefer the 40/64 corridor. Downtown, easy parking (unless Cardinal are in town) careful some hotels
have restricted elevators. Clayton, not as many choices as downtown but centrally located. Chesterfield one hotel has underground parking, elevator goes direct to floor of choice

That being said, anyone who has had the pleasure of your company will probably drive where ever is necessary to see you again. For those who haven't seen this woman BIG MISTAKE. For those "listcrawler guys" try a little steak and lobster instead of White Castles and cheese fries, you'll be glad you did
Sunset hill or Chesterfield, safe community and cleaner hotel.
I only stay downtown when I'm in St Louis. And honestly st. Louis prices on hotels are astronomical. Next week the Holiday inn is almost $250 a night the Holiday inn!!!! But I refuse to stay in certain parts of St Louis because it is just way too sketchy and I'm not even talking about for hobby and I'm talkin about just to stay there in general
Do you use Priceline or any other booking site? I can usually get a good hotel downtown for under $100. Hyatt at the arch usually has deals.
Sienna,
Try Chesterfield airport, Clayton or near 44/ 270 area. Much better rates than down town. Nicer areas.
I only stay downtown when I'm in St Louis. And honestly st. Louis prices on hotels are astronomical. Next week the Holiday inn is almost $250 a night the Holiday inn!!!! But I refuse to stay in certain parts of St Louis because it is just way too sketchy and I'm not even talking about for hobby and I'm talkin about just to stay there in general Originally Posted by Sienna91
There can be some good deals on downtown hotels on Priceline depending on what is going on that week. Is a downtown hotel most convenient for your business while visiting St. Louis? I don't go downtown because I hate the traffic and don't feel comfortable and it can be dangerous at night. There are great hotels in Clayton, Westport, St. Charles, Chesterfield etc and those are pretty safe areas to stay but being on west side of St. Louis might not be convenient for your work. If you stay in Westport or Maryland Heights you might have trouble finding a date willing to do outcall to you. They have some nice hotels but not provider friendly at all.

xoxo
A
I only stayed downtown at the Holiday inn or the Westin and unless I got a deal I usually pay between $150 to over $200 for a room
And the guys I get are so damn picky they won't even stay in the days inn or something like that