Date: 06/14/2024
Name: Renata Rios
Contact Info: 52-6634583015
URL / Website: https://www.laboutique.vip/perfiles/renata_rios.php
General Area: Motel Bugambilias
Activities: Cbj,cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Big and thick, man made breasts, decent looking, not as good as pics, not even sure it's the same chick. Brazilian
Recommendation: No
I'm sorry to hear that your encounter was so disappointing.

I have had less than great sessions with LB chicas, but most of them have been quite good. The prices are higher than the MPs and one should expect great service.

Whenever possible it is a good idea to read reviews here or in other forums before making a decisión. Twitter (X) accounts can also provide useful knowledge. It's a sizeable investment that should give a good return.

I hope your luck is better next time.
Unfortunately there are LB ladies who don't deliver the typical GFE experience and it sucks when you run into one of them. They are rare, but they definitely exist. I've had sub-par experiences with Fabiana Gastaldy and Arisha Ivanov, both were totally lacking in GFE and were more like the type of experience you'd get a Juarez massage place.

But most of them are quite good, scan the encounters here and try to find one with good reviews. I know that Valeria Salazar is great, as is Darianny Diaz. Canela Danger is also good, not quite full GFE but amazing body.
I prefer from venezuela, she are more atractive.