everyone will be running to little rock

I have been very observant of the news, especially because i know that election year
is the worst for the hobby because of everyone wanting to prove a point or show what one can do as far as law enforcement.
So all year its been here and there, now its becoming a factor.
So if everyone can remember last presidential election in Little Rock they had 49 bust of prostitution and related.
So it would most likely be the same here again.
Now with it getting closer it should be very very soon.
Plus after election, its common sense. Now with that being said,
NWA has a sting so all the whores should be coming to little rock.. LOL.
But remember the vice are here too,
so be safe and don't be an idiot and screen.
While it's true that stings do amplify during election time, there are always stings going on, regardless.

I really doubt that every Northwest Arkansas provider will be running to Little Rock or other areas because of fear of law-enforcement. Experienced providers know that proper screening is the solution to avoiding trouble. Further illustrating my point... none of the ladies in the mug shot lineup were reputable Eccie providers. It's unlikely that the ladies arrested were doing any form of screening at all.
Sure they were Ginger, they gave the big bills to their pimps and kept the little ones for themselves. I'm sure their screening was along the line of do you have $100?
Sure they were Ginger, they gave the big bills to their pimps and kept the little ones for themselves. I'm sure their screening was along the line of do you have $100? Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
Lol! I think most of them believe that silly disclaimer they post protects them.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_3243.JPG (155.3 KB, 192 views)
That disclaimer is as worthless as the guys that add disclaimers to their reviews
I know right I've seen that too. And and ginger I found my comments humorous and when I post I am not referring to anyone.
I only see one NWA provider coming to LR and she had that planned for a while