Car Maintenance |

I need some serious maintenance done on my car. It's a 2006 Nissan over 241000 miles. As far as I know this thing hasn't seen a tune up in a good two years (not my primary vehicle). From my own experience I believe I need:

Oil change
Alignment
Shocks (had them replaced once but the guy fucked them up)
Anything that a car at 240000 miles would need to not break down on a small female that only knows how to change a tire and jump a battery. That's the extent of my mechanical training

Willing to pay if you're open to a payment plan or if it's not too over priced. Staff Edit

(Staff Edit - Remove Ad Elements - Biomed1)
I could change your oil, and maybe a belt or two, but that's about it.
I think I've witnessed you change her oil a time or two.
I could do the shocks and oil and tune up you would have to take it to a shop for a alignment
I could change your oil, and maybe a belt or two, but that's about it. Originally Posted by JdeHog
That would require me to limp it all the way up to NWA 😕 I'm afraid to even drive to Conway and back with it lol. It makes a loud noise when I go from P to D or even from R to D.
I think I've witnessed you change her oil a time or two. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lmao!
I could do the shocks and oil and tune up you would have to take it to a shop for a alignment Originally Posted by cody3168
I think I have a guy to do the alignment. And I was told STRUTS not shocks (shows how much I know)
That would require me to limp it all the way up to NWA 😕 I'm afraid to even drive to Conway and back with it lol. It makes a loud noise when I go from P to D or even from R to D. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I gotcha... Well, if you feel brave and can limp it up here, I might be able to help you out!
I think I've witnessed you change her oil a time or two. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I don't think any of those fluids can be considered oil...