Sin

or Jesus died for nothing
I sinned last night. Went out to the bar to watch the Hogs. Drunk more than my fair share of margaritas. Then my fiancé sacrificed our Harley and about 30% of my skin for their win. You're welcome, Arkansas. Without my road rash and busted knee and elbow (and a bumpy and uncomfortable $900 ambulance ride) sacrifice to the SEC gods, you would've been gator food! Staff Edit - Biomed1
That sucks Danielle

I wrecked mine last month, some fool decided to turn in front of me. I got lucky in the road rash department, but ended up getting a helicopter ride out of it.

2 wheels can be fucking scary at times, I don't know if I'm getting back on. I hope you do. Healing thoughts coming your way!
Aweful news, hope you heal quickly.
That sucks Danielle

I wrecked mine last month, some fool decided to turn in front of me. I got lucky in the road rash department, but ended up getting a helicopter ride out of it.

2 wheels can be fucking scary at times, I don't know if I'm getting back on. I hope you do. Healing thoughts coming your way! Originally Posted by ronin1
Aweful news, hope you heal quickly. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Thank you. I'm done with 2 wheels for a while. I just hope they don't decide to call my Harley totaled. Talk about a major sin to the HOG