Anything like the old 7 Star?

Been out for a few years, looking to get back in the game. All the provider reviews these days seem way more tame than I remember a while back.

Are there any places like the old 7 Star, or Blue up in Dallas? The table shower is optional, but I'm looking for a provider that really gets into it: no holes barred Catholic service with a smile and some energy.

Does this still exist anywhere? What are the going rates any more - is $160 still the default?
short answer - no

long answer - noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Damn, that sucks. And not in the right way.
  • pkh
  • 06-22-2021, 07:27 PM
You just got to get out there and stretch your legs brother.
7 Star had nice looking girls, table shower always got things underway especially when the provider gave a short BJ after getting clean, one girl filled her mouth with water then took it in her mouth, swished water blew cock simultaneously, a few girls did BB once you were considered good customer, the massage was just ok the couple times I actually spent time getting one, then tapped that ass, the place was busy, mamasan always came knocking and never got full hour.
Been out for a few years, looking to get back in the game. All the provider reviews these days seem way more tame than I remember a while back.

Are there any places like the old 7 Star, or Blue up in Dallas? The table shower is optional, but I'm looking for a provider that really gets into it: no holes barred Catholic service with a smile and some energy.

Does this still exist anywhere? What are the going rates any more - is $160 still the default? Originally Posted by MrCMan
Then you’ll want to visit Lucky Trends Liz and/or Sandy.
Paris was the mamasan at 7* at one point. She was so pretty and a good fuck. I remember I would still request her after she became the mamasan and her service level started sucking. Good memories there. Lol!
Yeah 7 and the one in winrock were the best. I would go there every fucking week it was insane. The table shower was awsome and they always have decent looking girls and service is always good.

Got to know some of the chicks and i bang some of them raw (I don't do that anymore).
I still remember 7 and waiting in the very back storage room/ bed room and hanging out with a few chicks waiting to get the call. Lol!! It was definitely a shady operation with the workout facility next-door. Too bad he got busted as it was only a matter of time with all the publicity and ECCIE post talking about all those whores giving it up!! Question – isn’t this the place where a couple Houston LE got busted as well? Good all days- Ha!!
Yes, it was Redrum. LE used a play on words to name it, which I don't recall.

Since most of you weren't around when the 7-star location first started being used under its previous name, here is a little history.

That exact same location, with the spa on the west and the Muslim electronics parts store to the east of it, was used by Escape 5 prior to Black Tuesday. So it had been a spa for years prior to 7 even being thought about.
  • Owj
  • 06-29-2021, 01:52 PM
I miss the old days of good spots along 1960, especially that one with green in the name near Ella.
Ah yesv. . .Seven Star and Lucky Seven; both good.

Those were the days so long sgo now.

You might try reading the reviews on Lucky Trend. Not quite what you want, but always willing to serve.
  • pkh
  • 06-29-2021, 04:23 PM
Just don’t go to Bella/Bellaire massage. It’s a STRIKE!
  • fg2
  • 07-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Ah yes, I remember the table shower and one of the girls giving me TUMA. Been chasing that feeling every since.
I miss the old days of good spots along 1960, especially that one with green in the name near Ella. Originally Posted by Owj