Chics closed?

Went by chics yesterday and it was closed. Anybody know what happened?
  • nice1
  • 03-03-2024, 09:16 AM
Yeah, swung by a couple of times and saw it was closed. I’ve crossed them off my rotation as I’m assuming they are done for
Several weeks ago I went by and it it was totally different people, different crowd, different vibe. I didn’t feel eelcomed and safe so I left quickly.
Not a review, moved from Strip Clubs
Too many police reports and another incident happened atthe McDonald's close by that affects us so they closed. Everyone in that area is just going to that dive called Divas
Divas the bikini bar?
One of my UTR’s used to both waitress and dance there. She told me the lowdown. Had something to do with taxes(along with the alleged police reports). This was a few weeks after it got raided. I heard it’s gonna take over the old Moulin Rouge spot if I’m not mistaken, and a few girls are gonna go down there. Some are at Divas(formerly Hi-10), and some are at La Chatte.

The same thing happened with Passions, pretty much. All my good spots are closing.
I guess you can call it a bikini bar. It's whatever your money wants it to be
  • nice1
  • 03-04-2024, 06:14 AM
One of my UTR’s used to both waitress and dance there. She told me the lowdown. Had something to do with taxes(along with the alleged police reports). This was a few weeks after it got raided. I heard it’s gonna take over the old Moulin Rouge spot if I’m not mistaken, and a few girls are gonna go down there. Some are at Divas(formerly Hi-10), and some are at La Chatte.

The same thing happened with Passions, pretty much. All my good spots are closing. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yeah man, same here. All my spots are having issues. Tried to private message you, but your inbox is full
Yeah man, same here. All my spots are having issues. Tried to private message you, but your inbox is full Originally Posted by nice1
I had PA but just lost it. That’s why you couldn’t PM me. When I get it back I’ll PM you.
Yeah rough month Ds and chics closed those where my spots. Hard to find good daytime fun.

I went to golddiggers (night) and it was good fun. Not a lot of play potential but a good strip club to chill in for a while. Anyone been more often?
Heard owner sold for a good price...nothing to do with taxes, crime or reports and what not.

All these are speculations...