I Want to try Taking COCK

Ok so i might lose my cred by saying this but i want to get my ass and mouth fucked by Hung and i mean HUNG [BBC] would be my fantasy full filled while im in panties and stockings and a very in to it provider is in the room more or less telling me to suck it and take it in the ass and worship the big black cock !
I dont know if i will even like it or i might like it so much i turn full time bottom sissy to BBC but i want to have it happen and i will be very very very $$$ to the people that can make my burning and i mean craving desire consumes me to get this now !!!
Hey, whatever floats your boat. But I would start with an average to small dick in your ass until you get used to it. Otherwise you will be walking funny for a few days.
If you are serious about this, download the Grindr app (gay and bi networking) and look for a suitable partner(s).
BTW, this fantasy does not mean you are turning gay or anything like that. A lot of guys fantasize about sucking a dick or getting fucked by one. This is why TS girls are so popular. Being gay is a lot more than just sucking a few dicks. It involved wanting a deep intimate relationship with someone of your own gender.
Like slick, I’ve always wanted to give this a go too. Only for me, I’d love to pair up with a girl and work in tandem to please a cock....could be a mans cock, could be a tgirl. Both sound like fun. Maybe one day....
I agree with 'starting small' - particularly for anal. A toy / vibrator in your ass is one thing. A throbbing, thrusting cock is a completely different thing. Take it slow and easy back there.

As for the fantasy, it sounds like you have a great idea of what you want. If you shared the areas where you hobby, perhaps someone could suggest someone to help.
Yeah, the hobby has definitely led me to try some things I don't think I ever would have done before... I tried some TS girls and got introduced to giving head... so then I started doing it with regular guys through Craigslist before that went away. It's really made me appreciate the efforts a girl goes through to give pleasure... I have a horrible gag reflex and have damn near thrown up many times. Any guy over 7" is a definite challenge. But it's just as hot hearing a guy cum and swallow him as it is to hear a woman cum when i'm licking her clit. You can put me in whatever box works for you... I don't care... I'm just enjoying sex. I haven't tried anal either way... it's so much fun to give head, I've never really gotten past it hah
Turn in your MANCARD first
I agree with 'starting small' - particularly for anal. A toy / vibrator in your ass is one thing. A throbbing, thrusting cock is a completely different thing. Take it slow and easy back there. Originally Posted by johnthejohn
This question has come up before in AR, and we never got a satisfactory answer. How is being fucked in the ass with a real cock different than being fucked with a strap-on? I've had large strap ons & toys and have been/enjoy being pounded. But you make it sound like being pounded with a real cock, even if it's smaller, may be more dangerous. The fact that it's attached would give the person more control, but do the chances for injury increase?
Definetly use a toy or find
A girl like me
Before I would take on a guy, I would try a few pegging sessions. Who knows, you might even attain an anal orgasm.
Turn in your MANCARD first Originally Posted by Souper
LMAO

Can I mail it to you directly ?

What if it expired ?

Do I need to bring my ss card 2?
BBC big block chevy cock stuffed in my engine compartment.

Really like the other comments above about living life to the fullest .

Well 3 or 4 DOM TOP BBC who really get into pounding white sissy bottom assholes and mouths sounded fucking and I mean FUCKING KINKY AS BBC IN THE ASS.
turns out they all want $ to for Blacking a white asshole , I would rather pay for pussy .

Unless the BBC Was 12 inches or bigger .
If I was going to take gay BBC up my ass there better be a group and fuck me to death !
How about Forced Bi with a Domme F leading?
Forced Bi with a Domme F leading? Yes please! As long as she’s willing to join me in pleasing the other man....like a double blow job for example!

The way I see it, she might be the Domme, but only to me. The other man...he should be the alpha and thus gets to have his way with both of us.
I enjoy my playtimes with several males... nothing hotter than me and my guy sharing a cock...hell he even deepthroats better than I do...then he will cum swap with me in a big kiss!
Try some toys first. If you’ve not had a cock in you there going BBC would feel like having a semi-truck ram you.

Go to a sex shop, get some anal lube and a couple of sized dildos, then try. I’d also recommend a few pegging sessions too. That helps a lot.

It’s a lot of fun when it happens. I remember my first time ...;-)

And it’s not sick or disgusting. Anybody that says here (or anywhere) can go fuck themselves. It’s a great way to expand your horizons.

A MMF threesome is great fun too.