For the travelers, A new mobile idea!

So, one of my buddies has an RV.
Not the kind of huge-greyhoundbus-locomotives, or the trailer-ghetto ones, but just a nice small RV.

So I got to thinking,...could this be a possible new idea?
Hobbyists, have you ever met in an RV?
Providers, would you use an RV?
I think it depends on where you park the RV. The big problem is that most are parked in areas of families or all retired people, so I think it could make for some uncomfortable getting in and out of the RV for clients.
LOL ... "if this RV is rockin', don't come knockin'".

i've not met a provider in an RV, but i've had some "civilian" RV experience.
it wouldn't bother me ... but, when you really get going the entire RV will rock, and if parked in close proximity to others, it will be noticeable. i've found this to be true, whether you're in a travel trailer or a $300K motor home.

just some food for thought.

Alexa, is that you in your avatar .... and how tall are you? i love "Amazons" !
LOL ... "if this RV is rockin', don't come knockin'".

i've not met a provider in an RV, but i've had some "civilian" RV experience.
it wouldn't bother me ... but, when you really get going the entire RV will rock, and if parked in close proximity to others, it will be noticeable. i've found this to be true, whether you're in a travel trailer or a $300K motor home.

just some food for thought.

Alexa, is that you in your avatar .... and how tall are you? i love "Amazons" ! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
Well I was thinking about parking in a walmart lot
I'm 5'9 but I think Im pushing 6". I wear a Size 11.5 shoe in womens.
I wouldn't do it. I like the whole luxury hotel/bedroom experience sooo much better.
The only way I could see this working is if the RV was extremely nice and easy to drive.
I can't drive big cars much .
Very interesting thread. I've always wondered about providers going to an outcall to a RV park. There are some hobbyist that live in RV due to personal choice, travel where the work is, or being retired and travel the country side. I do think its where you park the RV that matters the most. If you have one of the nicer RV, it won't rock as bad or any because you with have the stablizer legs out. The legs are better built on a nicer RV than on a cheaper built RV.

Would I see a provider that uses a RV as her incall. Depends on where the RV is parked and how high volume is she. I personally wouldn't see a provider that saw over two aday max in her RV. Its more of a chance of other people becoming suspecious with lots of traffic, where a pretty lady lives with no man around.
5' 9" + 6" = 6' 3" ...... KOOL !!!!

i kinda misrepresented things ...... i love women of all sizes !!!, LOL

the last motorhome i had , had the hydraulic frame jacks, and it would still rock. LOL, the people we RV'ed with always knew when we were getting a little.

i don't think i'd recommend walmart, LOL ..... people would be knocking asking, "is anything wrong in there? " ..... especially if it got vocal........ although the voyeuristic side of me would be thrilled !!
Naomi. . . What no Girls Gone Wild type bus wouldn't satisfy you!!
Naomi. . . What no Girls Gone Wild type bus wouldn't satisfy you!! Originally Posted by shorty
Nope! Not my thing love!
Naomi. . . Thats too bad because those are very nice RVs and some are nicer than the 5star hotels.
I don't think parking at Walmart would be a good idea...security camera's
I don't think parking at Walmart would be a good idea...security camera's Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
exactly!
I'm sorry, but unless you have a tour bus that's decked out like a rock star's.....no RV will be better than a 5 star hotel.

Myself, I would never work out of a RV. As someone mentioned already, the places you're allowed to park in would draw too much attention.

Again, my opinion only.....but, I think it cheapens everything.
Hobbyists, have you ever met in an RV?
Providers, would you use an RV? Originally Posted by AlexaTheAmazon
If the provider drives the RV, does she consider this an Incall or Outcall and how does it affect the rate?? Hmmmmm......
Again, my opinion only.....but, I think it cheapens everything. Originally Posted by MsElena
+1 - Not just your opinion!!