Pricing after the 1st hour

What would you consider an appropriate discount for the 2nd hour? Ive never listed a 2nd hour rate and was considering it. Just curious
It would seem to me that a 2 hr date benefits both the Provider and the Client. Take a hypothetical case of a girl who charges 250 for 1 hour. I would think that a 2 hr rate of 400 would be appropriate.
in the end, you have to determine what your time is worth. i've seen everything from no discount to half the first hour's rate.
I thought the lady always set the rate, and I don't have a problem with that.

I don't like it when things are left vague. If a price is not set for a menu item, then I'm the loser. No matter what I pay, it's either going to be seen as too much or too little. If too much, I'm a sucker, but the lady will certainly be back. If too little, I'm a cheapskate, but I won't know it until I try to book again.

I'd rather know what the lady expects than be faced with a Hobson's Choice.
I wouldn't discount after the first hour. I would only discount for clock free dates and overnights.
What would you consider an appropriate discount for the 2nd hour? Ive never listed a 2nd hour rate and was considering it. Just curious Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I think Tiff has a tremendous pricing plan for additional time. It essentially boils down to an extra $ per hour over her regular one hour rate. Makes multi-hour dates not only affordable, but damn near required at those prices.
@ some of the commentary.
  • LynnT
  • 05-28-2011, 07:29 PM
I run it the more hours you book the cheaper it gets.. Id rater book a 2 or 3 hour session, the cheaper rate gives more intensive to book longer sessions. I also think its just good business, like buying in bulk.

Id rather see one guy for a longer session to make the money instead of 2 guys to make it. I'll take a 2 hour over two single hour sessions any day for the $100 less.. or book 2, 2 hour sessions instead of 4 guys to make about the same money..

$300-1 hr
$500-2 hr
$700-3 hr
If a lady's rate is $200, $350 seems to be a frequent rate for two hours. If she charges $400 for two hours, then her rates do nothing to suggest to me that she does prefer longer engagements since her pricing does not encourage it. If she charges $300 or $325, then it suggests to me that she prefers dates longer than an hour because her pricing encourages it.
I wouldn't discount after the first hour. I would only discount for clock free dates and overnights. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
well the thing is I don't ever do overnights and I don't do public, clock free would mean going out to dinner etc

This is all great advise , thanks ladies & gents
I have set gifts posted but I treat every encounter differently like for example have been times I will travel to see someone and just that person and I don't go by an set rate...There are exceptions to every rule and I tend to try and be flexible....
well the thing is I don't ever do overnights and I don't do public, clock free would mean going out to dinner etc

This is all great advise , thanks ladies & gents Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
  • LynnT
  • 05-28-2011, 09:21 PM

This is all great advise , thanks ladies & gents Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Girl have dinner dates at your incall,(or their outcall I dont know how you roll) order in. I also offer dinner dates where I cook a meal they like. I love food so I love dinner/lunch/ even breakfast dates.

I have many dinner dates with ordering take out.

And yes irish there are exceptions to the rules, one hand washes the other.
I'd say that the second hour should be about 60% of the first hour rounded up to the nearest $50.
  • Doove
  • 05-29-2011, 05:09 AM
I'd say that the second hour should be about 60% of the first hour rounded up to the nearest $50. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Is that how lawyer's do it?
I'd say that the second hour should be about 60% of the first hour rounded up to the nearest $50. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Is that how lawyer's do it? Originally Posted by Doove
Nope. Lawyers bill by the 1/4 hour (and round up). There isn't a woman on this board that will do that. If there were, I would be interested in that rate structure.