blacklisted

if a male member is blacklisted on blacklist site

can we post who n why, but not the gal that did the listing ????
mmmm even if just a tweet ????

or are rapists safe here on icky ????

just askin

shhh I wounder if the handle is Gov Andy, But that would be outing.
so no one tell me if true please n thank you Andy
Wait... so now you're all for outting rapists?

That's a big change for you, OSD.
Wait... so now you're all for outting rapists?

That's a big change for you, OSD. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
you don't know me very well Sir

I did a year for she's using icky for finding homes for evasion
and did so with pride

she's your type also Sir
point is trying to not get 2 years
you don't know me very well Maam

I did a year for she's using icky for finding homes for evasion
and did so with pride

she's your type also Maam
point is trying to not get 2 years Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

FIFY…..

elg……..
fuckin Elg....
There's a blacklist site? Oh wait, there's a site for everything now smdh how they blacklist you? Your number, screenname...actual name lol seriously
There's a blacklist site? Oh wait, there's a site for everything now smdh how they blacklist you? Your number, screenname...actual name lol seriously Originally Posted by Presj22
Anything you give up in screening can and will end up just about anywhere, and usually where you DON’T want it.

elg……
I've seen peoples screening photos show up on listcrawler as part of providers photos. Scary.
Anything you give up in screening can and will end up just about anywhere, and usually where you DON’T want it.

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
Ah, got ya. I've never see anyone that wanted a screening. Now that I know this, I'll def steer clear of that bullcrap
Ah, got ya. I've never see anyone that wanted a screening. Now that I know this, I'll def steer clear of that bullcrap Originally Posted by Presj22
Rotfl

That'll get you a date for sure; Definitely. I'm like so sure of it.
Rotfl

That'll get you a date for sure; Definitely. I'm like so sure of it. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Based on the info that's been discussed in this thread, I don't think the reply from PresJ22 seems unreasonable.
let's see here, ....plenty of AMPS around so I'm fine
I am listed on THE National Blacklist in February 2011 as a "Time Waster" because I was in Oklahoma and refused to see one particular BSC provider that hounded me for days while I was in town - I told her I was there to see other ladies butt, I would take her to lunch instead and she retaliated by posting MY ECCIE fake name on the blacklist website, right between the rapists and the robberers... The End!