Oral Fixation and Cock Worship

I've only encountered one lady that had a true oral fixation, which led to a cock worship session. Do the two go hand and hand? Are there other woman that have the fixation? If this subject has already been previously discussed, I apologize in advance.

Cock Worship
The act of turning into a quivering, wet, idiot when presented with a cock (male sex organ) in front of your face. This act includes: drooling, lip-smacking, kissing, fondling, stroking, touching, sucking, whining, begging with mouth feet face and hands all over the cock.

Oral Fixation
A desire to have or put something in one's mouth, as in infants; a condition requiring stimulation of the mouth.

Example
http://www.xvideos.com/video721314/b...long_man_dingo
I dont think there is any real association between oral fixation and a true cocksucking fetish. Many gals with an oral fixation probably just eat too much and are fat and arent into sucking cock at all. Many gals in my experience claim to get really turned on sucking cock and can suck cock for the entire session. Many of them also have a cum swallowing fetish which is usually associated with the cocksucking fetish. I dont know if these cocksucking fetish gals have an oral fixation or just love cock. There does seem to be a lot of overweight gals who specialize in blowjobs on eccie though.
I admit---I have a "cock sucking" fetish............{but I am NOT overweight...lol}
Whitechocolate... Perhaps you have a food fixation, too, eh? Your handle could be attracting the wrong gals. lol *messin' w/ ya'... spank myself*

I'd definitely say I've congregated in the name of cock more than the average gal. My first bj was given in 6th grade to that hot guy across the street. My, my... He was getting a BBBJTCNQNS session daily for FREE! I'm quite sure he had to marry a seriously good cocksucker to live up to his even greater expectations after that initiation! I just moved up to older guys who had interest in pleasing me, too.

The BBBJ is the staple offering of any sex worker. Some may say a HJ, but where I come from, using hands is cheating. LOL If you want a HJ, feel free to go ahead. I'll suck your balls for ya' while you take care of that if you like.

Yes, I've had orgasms while orally pleasing, but I usually tickle my clickle between nipple twists to help bring it on. Frenzied cocksucking? Sure... Most of us probably have some stories of "One time, I was so horny... " You get the point.

The only other oral fixation I am guilty of is always having some lip balm handy. Must have soft lips for kissing lips & other things.

XOXOXO
Whitechocolate... Perhaps you have a food fixation, too, eh? Your handle could be attracting the wrong gals. lol *messin' w/ ya'... spank myself*

I'd definitely say I've congregated in the name of cock more than the average gal. My first bj was given in 6th grade to that hot guy across the street. My, my... He was getting a BBBJTCNQNS session daily for FREE! I'm quite sure he had to marry a seriously good cocksucker to live up to his even greater expectations after that initiation! I just moved up to older guys who had interest in pleasing me, too.

The BBBJ is the staple offering of any sex worker. Some may say a HJ, but where I come from, using hands is cheating. LOL If you want a HJ, feel free to go ahead. I'll suck your balls for ya' while you take care of that if you like.

Yes, I've had orgasms while orally pleasing, but I usually tickle my clickle between nipple twists to help bring it on. Frenzied cocksucking? Sure... Most of us probably have some stories of "One time, I was so horny... " You get the point.

The only other oral fixation I am guilty of is always having some lip balm handy. Must have soft lips for kissing lips & other things.

XOXOXO Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Oh Boy........

Kat you are one of the best at cock worship!!!!!
I still remember a night in Marble Falls

Note to self............ gotta find some time to visit the Kat Lair and check out the toy collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, hello there, CZ!!!

Great memories indeed & we definitely were preempted. Gonna have to make up for that now. hehehe You'll love the lair & if we need more toys, there's a Megaplexxx 2 miles away. hehe

XOXOX
Kat
Well, hello there, CZ!!!

Great memories indeed & we definitely were preempted. Gonna have to make up for that now. hehehe You'll love the lair & if we need more toys, there's a Megaplexxx 2 miles away. hehe

XOXOX
Kat Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Better watch out,I am planning on another trip south on Saturday. I might just be able to make a detour!!!!

ANd as for new toys.............well I do consider myself as VERY OPEN MINDED as you well know.

(And before anyone else says it, We might just get a room!!!!!!!!!!!)
I will have to say that you definitely get the very best blowjobs from gals who really love sucking cock (fetish or not). Most of the gals just go through the motions unfortunately but with a true cocksucker, you can feel that extra intensity and, if they combine that with a true cum swallowing fetish, it gets you soooo turned on you just have to feed them.
can't believe caitie mae hasn't weighed in here on this thread. She has blogged on her love of the 'sport' of oral fixation and cock worship.
Well, I am def not fun-sized but not super sized.... some jus say thick and some say bbw. Regardless, I have a true sucking fetish though mine differs in that I like to watch the final act rather than eat it
I've only encountered one lady that had a true oral fixation, which led to a cock worship session. Do the two go hand and hand? Originally Posted by cockalatte

my take is that they don't have to go hand and hand. i don't have an oral fixation, but i definitely love (emphasis on love!) cock worship. i love giving a genuinely enthusiastic bbbj with the final reward of cim, or cof, or cob, depending on the guy's preference.
I know a guy who says he and his SO love oral sex. All they do is talk about sex.
I think most cocksucking fetish gals are like Missi Hart in that they just plain love sucking cock with no oral fixation. I think most experienced providers do eventually start worshipping cock. The gals that still give CBJs are, in my experience, not into cock worship at all and it isn't until they start truly "tasting" hard cock that the obsession takes over.
I will have to say that you definitely get the very best blowjobs from gals who really love sucking cock (fetish or not). Most of the gals just go through the motions unfortunately but with a true cocksucker, you can feel that extra intensity and, if they combine that with a true cum swallowing fetish, it gets you soooo turned on you just have to feed them. Originally Posted by whitechocolate

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! !
It would be nice to hear from the providers with a very strong cocksucking fetish what exactly they are feeling and thinking as they are sucking cock. In my experience, many gals just get so into it that they lose track of time and actually go into a sort of very focused cock worshipping trance. For these women, sucking cock is the ultimate oral experience and they say they can never get enough. Many say they dream and day dream of giving serial blowjobs and most end up doing just that. Many providers with a cocksucking fetish only want to give bbbjs and many who have an associated cum swallowing fetish actually get annoyed if the guy doesn't cum in their mouth.