Sexy intern and bbbj on a business call...

So I've always had this fantasy about coming into the boss's office to take "dictation" and ending up between his legs sucking his big fat tool while he's on a business call and then being bent over his desk while he fills me in on his hard points. Maybe I need reprimanding so he's teaching me how to properly behave in his office. Makes me hot just thinking about it! Anybody else?
I've always wished for a boss with a big desk and an office door that locks!
I was home sick one time but had to be on a conference call. Wife was working nights and she crawled up on her hands and knees, unzipped then sensually and slowly blew me while I was on the call.

Someone got annoyed that I didn't answer timely once, but fuck them, I was on mute and shooting a load into her mouth at the time!

Hmmmm, in the office, that adds a twist for sure!
Oooooh that is so hot! I'll bet that made you wish for a home office
  • Zena
  • 08-29-2017, 06:34 PM
Touchofheaven...you have a Great imagination! I love it!
I did a wild thing one night and went next door with the large security guard, in our big call center- offices...he handcuffed me, and we did it 2 or 3 or 4 different ways. It was on the floor...but I didnt care. It was HOTTT! I was SO turned on, he was too! Lol. A wild girl in the making....ha ha ha !
Touch and Zena..I wish you both worked for me!!

crap...somebody show me how to properly insert a YT vid here...or don't and just click that.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-30-2017, 12:15 AM
Taken care of.

To do what you were trying to do...

[YOUTUBE]YoutubeID[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBEHD]YoutubeID[/YOUTUBEHD]

Where YoutubeID is the Youtube View ID.

Nothing to it.
Touchofheaven...you have a Great imagination! I love it!
I did a wild thing one night and went next door with the large security guard, in our big call center- offices...he handcuffed me, and we did it 2 or 3 or 4 different ways. It was on the floor...but I didnt care. It was HOTTT! I was SO turned on, he was too! Lol. A wild girl in the making....ha ha ha ! Originally Posted by Zena
Zena your adventure sounds fun! I have the perfect "secretary" outfit for this scene too... Now to find a boss...
  • jwood
  • 08-30-2017, 08:42 AM
I've had several blow jobs in my office. Greeked a lady once. Fun
I've had several blow jobs in my office. Greeked a lady once. Fun Originally Posted by jwood
You sound like my kinda boss! Lunch in your office? Yes Sir!!!
... I have the perfect "secretary" outfit for this scene too... Now to find a boss... Originally Posted by touchofheaven
Tell us about that perfect sec outfit. Inquiring minds need to know.
Every boss I have ever had has wanted to fuck me and made it well known. When you have a big ass, big tits and flirt you can blow and fuck the boss anytime you or he wants and believe me, I have thought about it constantly at work. I could have spent the entire day at my old jobs sucking and fucking)))
Tell us about that perfect sec outfit. Inquiring minds need to know. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
A white, long sleeved, low cut crossover blouse that is thin enough to see whatever is or isn't underneath.. Dark blue pencil skirt cut above the knee.. Nude stockings and nude colored pumps.

Classy, demure, sexy... and I wear glasses
Ummm.....btdt. Had a partner that often had to go in after hours to finish things up. Desk sex is one of my faaaaavorite things, it's just the right height and the sensation of the cold surface under my back made it even hotter. I just had to be careful not to know everything off lol. It made his days a little less boring when he could replay me naked with tits bouncing on his desk, or bending me over it with my ass in the air.
So I've always had this fantasy about coming into the boss's office to take "dictation" and ending up between his legs sucking his big fat tool while he's on a business call and then being bent over his desk while he fills me in on his hard points. Maybe I need reprimanding so he's teaching me how to properly behave in his office. Makes me hot just thinking about it! Anybody else?
I've always wished for a boss with a big desk and an office door that locks! Originally Posted by touchofheaven
Its funny, but I have the same fantasy, but my female boss ends up sitting on my face, then pegging me. She just gets off on being on top. I'm totally fine with it.