Scalf my taint

ok. So this may sound weird but one day I was in the shower scrubbing and then rinsing my balls and taint and as I had the prayer on my taint someone flushed the toilet. So the water got instantly hotter, almost to the point it was unbearable. But when it happened, it was like this rich of endorfins. This wave of euforia ran through my entire body. Wow.

So now every time I take a shower and scrub under my balls I hold the hand held shower head right down on my taint and turn it as hot as I can go. I hold it there till I can't take it anymore. Fucking wow.

Oh, and I love to have my taint licked too.
  • Zena
  • 09-06-2017, 04:02 PM
???
What is a scalf?
What is a prayer on my taint? ....
What the ???? ....
  • Zena
  • 09-06-2017, 04:03 PM
Never mind. I dont wanna know.
( sigh. )
???
What is a scalf?
What is a prayer on my taint? ....
What the ???? .... Originally Posted by Zena
Scald
Sprayer

Sometimes people don't proofread before they send.
It is cleverly crafted to look like typos, but in reality, scalf is

Slutty Cocksucking Asslicking Little Fucktoy

and a prayer taint is

A difficult, but effective, bondage tie that puts such exquisite pressure on the taint that it leaves the wearer breathlessly muttering "oh my god" over and over.
it creates a histamine reaction that is better than scratching any itch...i found out about it years ago when i worked outdoors and got poison ivy all the time. hot scalding water was the most effective way to scratch the itch under the surface.

orgazmic in feeling... it has to be the correct temp or you can burn the skin, but if you increase slowly and carefully you can find the correct spot and correct temp and...good to go