What can stop my wife from getting ECCIE access?

• Low-T
  • 01-23-2019, 07:13 AM
My wife is a very suspicious woman. Especially after I spent a year and a half in Bangkok frequenting the fruit markets. Though I have been pretty clever hiding my out-of-home encounters, she can spot a fake when she smells it. If she even got a clue that I use this site to find providers, she will definitely attempt to gain membership and try to figure which one of is me. If she finds my encounter reports, I am toast. Is there some means on this site where I can provide enough information about her to prevent her from passing the initial screening for new members?
If you're this nervous already, go ahead and guest your account
If you're this nervous already, go ahead and guest your account Originally Posted by mrredcat43
CYA
First of all, this forum is open to the general public. No membership needed. I hope your handle doesn't give yourself away. Perhaps you should've put message content in private tags.

If/When membership is achieved by her...
Take the following precautions. Just my suggestions.

- Scrub your profile page. Best to keep it generic/bland without being misleading.
- Keep a low profile. Don't be too loud. Don't draw too much attention.
- Keep reviews ROS factual. Narrative shouldn't reveal your RL writing style.
- Comments should mostly be in ML or private tags

Good Luck.
Maybe your wife is already a member cheating on you, ever consider that before jumping on the adultery wagon?