Hillary has a big problem!!

• DSK
  • 10-19-2015, 03:33 PM
CIA directors personal account hacked!!! That fucking destroys Hillary!!!

Teen Hacks CIA Director's AOL Account

CIA Director John Brennan used his personal AOL account to store work-related documents, a high school student who claims to have hacked them, tells The New York Post.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/CIA...t_nbr=dlm7y2oz
Damn, I saw BIG and I thought we were going to talk about that sweet big ASS

(this is a joke, for you retards out there who can't tell the difference. It in no way indicates a sexual attraction to the bitch known as Hillary)
CIA directors personal account hacked!!! That fucking destroys Hillary!!!

Teen Hacks CIA Director's AOL Account

CIA Director John Brennan used his personal AOL account to store work-related documents, a high school student who claims to have hacked them, tells The New York Post.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/CIA...t_nbr=dlm7y2oz Originally Posted by DSK
Now, she's responsible for the CIA director's email security?
Now, she's responsible for the CIA director's email security? Originally Posted by timpage
no, I think it shows how easy it is to hack an email account
Damn, I saw BIG and I thought we were going to talk about that sweet big ASS

(this is a joke, for you retards out there who can't tell the difference. It in no way indicates a sexual attraction to the bitch known as Hillary) Originally Posted by WombRaider
We all know that you prefer someone with a big ass to pack your fudge woomby ! You've made that abundantly clear by now. That must be what it takes to get it passed those grande nalgas of yours, pobrecita puta !
We all know that you prefer someone with a big ass to pack your fudge woomby ! You've made that abundantly clear by now. That must be what it takes to get it passed those grande nalgas of yours, pobrecita puta ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Rey Lengua's " Ignorant list " : woomby, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Lil Cotex, Shammy, Mr. DOTY 3 Times-assup, WTF, and all of the other members of woomby's reach around crew of lying liberals ! suckclown comes to mine but that pretty much covers all of the eccie democrap libs
  • DSK
  • 10-19-2015, 07:46 PM
Now, she's responsible for the CIA director's email security? Originally Posted by timpage
Are you really so fucking stupid that you can't see that the CIA director used a personal email and got hacked, so Hillary probably got hers hacked, also?
Rey Lengua's " Ignorant list " : woomby, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Lil Cotex, Shammy, Mr. DOTY 3 Times-assup, WTF, and all of the other members of woomby's reach around crew of lying liberals ! suckclown comes to mine but that pretty much covers all of the eccie democrap libs Originally Posted by gary5912
Gay Rey's ignorant list

Unless he has himself on the list, it's not relevant or credible. He's so dumb he couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.
He's so dumb he couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Is that anything like how while Engineers work to built more IDIOT PROOF gadgets.. the Universe works to build BIGGER IDIOTS.. and you prove the Universe is winning?
Gay Rey's ignorant list

Unless he has himself on the list, it's not relevant or credible. He's so dumb he couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'd be kind and leave it in the boot for you to use to wash your yellow back.
  • shanm
  • 10-19-2015, 09:51 PM
Are you really so fucking stupid that you can't see that the CIA director used a personal email and got hacked, so Hillary probably got hers hacked, also? Originally Posted by DSK
Not sure if stupid or really fucking stupid.

Probably both.
Not sure if stupid or really fucking stupid.

Probably both. Originally Posted by shanm

moonbeam2, chancre is talking about you...

?
Rey Lengua's " Ignorant list " : woomby, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Lil Cotex, Shammy, Mr. DOTY 3 Times-assup, WTF, and all of the other members of woomby's reach around crew of lying liberals ! suckclown comes to mine but that pretty much covers all of the eccie democrap libs Originally Posted by gary5912
looks like you just got elected to pivot man in the gay rey circle jerk. Open wide they have a big load for you. Fucking dimatard.
looks like you just got elected to pivot man in the gay rey circle jerk. Open wide they have a big load for you. Fucking dimatard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen