Breaking News....Susan "Rat Face" Rice Had Better "Lawyer Up"

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/un...mp-associates/

I made the statement on this very Forum last month that Susan Rice, Valery Jarret, and Lorreta Lynch were behind the Obama Administartion doing electronic surveillance on The Trump Team.

It is now discovered that Susan Rice demanded that any Trump People overheard on these surveillances be unmasked.

This is a Felony.

This bunch has played right into President Trump's hand. He's holding a straight flush, they have a pair of deuces.

President Trump knew exactly what he was doing on that Saturday morning when he tweeted about President Obama wiretapping him. The Democrats are too stupid to realize it.
This bunch has played right into President Trump's hand. He's holding a straight flush, they have a pair of deuces. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The Dimturd Party is chockfull of Nothing But steaming deuces

Trump & Co is gonna have to be Master Plumbers for a while...gonna take a while to "flush" DC's pipes clean of all that backed up Clinton & Obama crap....but that's, after all, what we good Patriots put him into office to do
We need to separate ourselves from the liberal filth...break the US in 2...maybe we negotiate, maybe civil war...whatever we need to do

This way, they will turn their country into a 3rd world hell hole and we will still be #1 in the world, even do better than we are now once we rid ourselves of the leeches and filth
Published on Apr 3, 2017
This video is about Susan Rice Unmasked Trump Team, 1566

President Obama’s National Security Advisor, Susan Rice, deliberately unmasked President-Elect Donald Trump, and other incoming Trump officials, according to reporter Michael Chernovich.

Furthermore, Chernovich learned that New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman has had this story for at least 48 hours, and has chosen to sit on it in an effort to protect the reputation of Obama.

According to Chernovich:
“The White House Counsel’s office identified Rice as the person responsible for the unmasking after examining Rice’s document log requests.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkSm25TifSc
Any seasoned sailor know one must know on what side to throw the slop!

The Obaminable Team are not ..... "seasoned sailors"!

The "legacy" is a face full of shit....

..... not to fail to mention their heads are full of shit.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/un...mp-associates/

I made the statement on this very Forum last month that Susan Rice, Valery Jarret, and Lorreta Lynch were behind the Obama Administartion doing electronic surveillance on The Trump Team.

It is now discovered that Susan Rice demanded that any Trump People overheard on these surveillances be unmasked.

This is a Felony.

This bunch has played right into President Trump's hand. He's holding a straight flush, they have a pair of deuces.

President Trump knew exactly what he was doing on that Saturday morning when he tweeted about President Obama wiretapping him. The Democrats are too stupid to realize it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well ya of course Trump and his band of deplorables were unmasked, they are being investigated for treason, unmasking is the least of their problems, they should face a firing squad.
  • jma9
  • 04-03-2017, 02:33 PM
Well ya of course Trump and his band of deplorables were unmasked, they are being investigated for treason, unmasking is the least of their problems, they should face a firing squad. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The Russia narrative is to cover up for them spying on the Trump campaign. I can't wait until Susan Rice is given immunity and takes the Dem party down.
it wasn't rice....it was obama...

rice is just his stooge

CHAIRMAN
Did you ever get such an order directly from MICHAEL Corleone.

CICCI No -- I never talked to him.

GEARY
Uh -- Mr. CICCI could you, uh -- amplify your answer a bit?

CICCI
Do what?

GEARY
Could you expand on your answer -- I'm particularly interested in knowing -- uh -- was there always a buffer involved -- .
-- someone between you and your possible superiors, who gave the actual order?

CICCI Right, yeah a buffer - - the family had a lot of buffers
  • WTF
  • 04-03-2017, 03:46 PM
Oh fucking my.....a hunch of treasonous assholes got their names unmasked!

Flynn is in big trouble. Lying by omission about being paid.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Sort of reminds you of Democrats complaining about the Russians and WikiLeaks releasing all of those hacked e-mails showing what a lying, despicable, moneygrubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt Hillary was.

. Originally Posted by WTF

You won't be crying that tune when Flynn ass fuck's your beloved uni-party to DEATH, WTFacist...

Well ya of course Trump and his band of deplorables were unmasked, they are being investigated for treason, unmasking is the least of their problems, they should face a firing squad. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I suggest that you go look up the definition of treason before you post stupidly again. Ask Obama, prior to 20 January, 2017, the Russians were NOT our enemy.
Trickle, trickle, trickle... 60 minutes LMAO!

Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸 ✔ @Cernovich
.@maggieNYT We know who leaked everything to you illegally and have proof.
5:53 PM - 3 Apr 2017
674 674 Retweets 1,396 1,396 likes
Follow

Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸 ✔ @Cernovich
Breaking the #SusanRice story was a warm up. I'm sitting on more than has been released....Slowly but surely my friends. https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/849032245725679617
5:58 PM - 3 Apr 2017
666 666 Retweets 1,242 1,242 likes
  • WTF
  • 04-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Sort of reminds you of Democrats complaining about the Russians and WikiLeaks releasing all of those hacked e-mails showing what a lying, despicable, moneygrubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt Hillary was. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yea...I wasn't stupid enough to vote for her.

Most you you can not say the same about not voting for the lying , money grubbing sexual Predator Donald Trump
Yea...I wasn't stupid enough to vote for her.

Most you you can not say the same about not voting for the lying , money grubbing sexual Predator Donald Trump Originally Posted by WTF

Yeah, we believe you, 0zombie...

Keep talking it feels good!