Fantasy Girls :)

If you could choose any charater as a fantasy girl who would you pick?
That's an easy one....Jessica Rabbit of course....or Naomi, or Val, or SweetNLittle, or London.....you better stop me, it's a long list!!
That's an easy one....Jessica Rabbit of course....or Naomi, or Val, or SweetNLittle, or London.....you better stop me, it's a long list!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
ooooo good one Ed!!
Ed, you and I think alike...but my fantasy character would be Storm.
[quote=FatBastard;1043394]Ed, you and I think alike...but my fantasy character would be Storm.[/quote

but who can forget her in Catwoman!!

OMG!!
ConsultantGuy posted this on the Upstate NY board and now I feel like a perv anytime I see one of my niece's Tinkerbell dolls kicking around on the floor!
That's an easy one....Jessica Rabbit of course....or Naomi, or Val, or SweetNLittle, or London.....you better stop me, it's a long list!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Thank babe.
Hmm...maybe I'll put on my red wig and go get a fancy red dress and take some pics...lol!
You could pull it off for sure Val, i think Naomi would make a good Catwoman !!
Naomi would make a fab catwoman!!
Naomi would make a fab catwoman!! Originally Posted by Valerie
Thank you. Yeah I'd look hot in the costume AND I can walk just like her .

That's about it. If I tried to do anything else Halle did in that movie I'd be in crutches.. ha!
Ed, you and I think alike...but my fantasy character would be Storm. Originally Posted by FatBastard
FB - Scary alike!! Love, love, love Halle Berry.....nice pick!!
Nancy from Sin City!!

Jessica Alba really brought this character to life with her amazing acting or it maybe it was the smokin hot costume (Don't want to blink and miss anything )
Attached Images File Type: jpg jessica-alba-sin-city.jpg (70.8 KB, 178 views)
I have many, but here's a great one!