URL / Website: ?
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 11416 Ranch Rd 620 Suite J
Activities: Fbsm bbbj cfs sort of
Hair Length and Color: Mid back black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’3” maybe. Definetly a spinner. MM c cups flat tummy and best ass I’ve seen on an Asian ever.
Recommendation: Yes
Does Irene have any tattoos? Is this the same "Irene" formerly of LHS and E1?
Does Irene have any tattoos? Is this the same "Irene" formerly of LHS and E1? Originally Posted by teeoff
Yes. Same Irene! The same Irene who speaks decent English and DOES NOT…
did you like your session with her, bigbamboo?
did you like your session with her, bigbamboo? Originally Posted by hopeert
Not really. Too scripted. So I’ve never repeated with her for that reason.
Thanks.
Cosmo "Assman" Kramer would love this girl.
Thanks. Originally Posted by hopeert
Sounds about right. I’ve slept since then.
  • Bko82
  • 05-16-2024, 04:32 PM
Yes. Same Irene! The same Irene who speaks decent English and DOES NOT… Originally Posted by BigBamboo
So she is the same person also known as Cherry from LHS and E1? I'm asking because I know Cherry and I know she went by Irene for review purposes. This "Irene" at J&T had several tattoos on her back and had a decent ass but certainly not the ass described in this review or one other I saw.
Maybe OP saw original Cherry then and not the Irene who is NOT Cherry. Very confusing.
I am new to the site, I searched for "JT Spa" but wasn't able to find anything in Google. What am I missing here?
JT Spa provides a hit in Google Maps. Exact address and phone number are on the review. What else are you looking for?
Oh shit! I saw Irene when she worked at LHS. That's cool that she's at JT now. She is a character! I really like her.