What’s the wildest place you’ve ever had sex...

boat deck

the wild part

Coast Guard comes says mile out not ok as some jackass with a telescope is watching you two.
take a break and try farther out. His calls seem to end at 10 out, oh and fave a good day errrr WTF

next time on a river same girl on a moon lit night
boat go by way to fast
then Coast Guard, spot light on us as going at it "did you a blah blah blah go by.
yes Sir
thanks carry on
on way back as I coming
Coast Guard has that boat in tow
Thank for the help getting a ... mmmmmm dang icky guide lines
I went to his office and we did it on the conference room, on his desk and end up on his boss desk ha
Overnight train ride somewhere outside of Paris
Turkey in spa pool.(vip small pool) Suddenly I got into an affair with my girlfriend we were aroused. Of course we didn't have a condom with us, my sperm emptied into the pool.

I hope they drained the pool water after us. otherwise, a daughter entering the pool after us can become pregnant.

In as movie theater during a movie
Closet of an ex’s place of employment.
It was hella hot.
Whirlpool at a crowded motel in mid day with wifey.

Yea that was when she would put out tho.
Washing machine at laundry ,,,,,,,
It was New Year's on Las Vegas Blvd and we boned in front of the McDonald's by a newspaper stand. People were walking by and cheering lol. He was a complete stranger.
Outside of strip club in Vegas a few weeks ago ha... I'm blaming the Jameson
On the sky ride at Aquarena Springs
In a humvee, in a chinook, in a hanger.
When in college in the library. In the center of the library they had study rooms. The walls in the study rooms were made of concrete and the door was a steel door with a window and was lockable.

My study partner was married but she made it clear she wanted to play, but wanted to keep up the look of we are just studying. Piece of paper taped over the window and I left a lot of cream inside of her.

Ohh, the fun days of college!
In LAs Vegas, in the Paris Hotel, large glass window, the drapes wide open, during the day, and outside the window was huge packed pool party with a DJ, and the provider was standing up and I was giving it to her from behind, standing, while she had her hands on the glass window. Must have been 500 people in the pool.
Did it on the 9th hole green at a cuntry club after hours. The restaurant was still open and visible from where we were humping away. Mish and K9.

Inside a hollowed out oak tree at the same golf course a different time. Could hear the golf carts driving by the whole time. Standing mish and standing K9

Got a BJ, then RCG from my college GF in a movie theater balcony.

On a boat dock walkway/gangplank with her bent over the rail getting Greek railed.