A quote on Guns from Clint Eastwood

"Participating in a gun buyback program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids."
  • Doove
  • 04-29-2014, 04:19 PM
"Participating in a gun buyback program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Originally Posted by loveitdou
Did he say it to an empty chair?
"Participating in a gun buyback program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids." Originally Posted by loveitdou
Rather poignant.
That's our boy...

Here is a good Tedism ... and Doove... Ted was talking to a empty chair.

Did he say it to an empty chair? Originally Posted by Doove
Right? Is there any better visual example of the Republican party? An old, white, rich guy.....talking to an empty chair. Classic.
Well maybe brain fried Nugent after coming back from a hilarious round of "Nunning"
Well maybe brain fried Nugent after coming back from a hilarious round of "Nunning" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When you have given up the fight against TYRANNY, you are definitely a sheeple... congratulations... u'ra sheeple ... now report to your assigned FEMA camp.
When you have given up the fight against TYRANNY, you are definitely a sheeple... congratulations... u'ra sheeple ... now report to your assigned FEMA camp. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Pucker up cunt...
Did he hide his conservative ideology b/c of his acting for years? I always thought he was a total liberal! Too bad. I quite liked him prior to finding that out.
Right? Is there any better visual example of the Republican party? An old, white, rich guy.....talking to an empty chair. Classic. Originally Posted by timpage

Is there any better visual example of a lib-retard, Little Timmy-tard? An unintelligent, uncouth, unkempt, unwashed lib-retard ignorantly *talking* out of his ass.

Did he hide his conservative ideology b/c of his acting for years? I always thought he was a total liberal! Too bad. I quite liked him prior to finding that out. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
You're not fooling anyone you know.
Yssup, give it a rest mate. As always not JL. Now kindly fuck off.
Kindly? Mate?

Don't you mean sod off, chap?

Chit!