DUDE, THE COUNTRY IS IN THE BEST OF HANDS....HAHAHAH !

God help us..................with bozos like these in control, no wonder we are in deep shit !

The grave affairs of state in the Obama administration are in the hands of incompetent, inexperienced people who are not up to the responsibilities they wield. If you are wondering how someone so callow came to such a position, read this and weep. He started as a van driver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFZMPe83i3E
Tommy Vietor started working for Barack Obama when he was still Senator Obama--well before he became a presidential candidate--and until Friday, the 32-year-old Vietor hadn't stopped. His first job for Obama was as the driver of a press van, and he rose up the ranks through the 2008 campaign, and then the White House press office, to become the National Security Council spokesman.
Who is Ben Rhodes and what qualifies him to be the Deputy National SecurityAdviser?

He was Barack Obama's speechwriter (albeit, on foreign policy topics) during the campaign. He also played a role in the Cairo speech that presented a highly fictionalized history of both Islam (praised it for accomplishments that were not Islam's) and Israel (a legacy of the Holocaust guilt).

Maybe he has a certain talent for fiction. After all, it was only a few years ago that "he was an aspiring fiction writer working on a novel called "The Oasis of Love" about a megachurch in Houston, a dog track and a failed romance.

Rhodes has enjoyed a rapid rise -- because why?

Granted he is quite the wordsmith. That must qualify him for one of the top jobs involving our national security. It must have been a symbiotic relationship -- a talented speechwriter with a talented speech reader.

Does Rhodes have any educational experience or military experience or, for that matter, international experience? No... on all three counts.
Then there is Valerie Jarrett, who appears to be running the country while Obama plays golf, shoots hoops, parties, and has “downtime,” as Michelle Obama recently called it, with his family, watching TV.

Even among foreign policy appointees with actual credentials, such as UN Ambassador Samantha Power who has a PhD, it is all theory and no actual experience and an inability to follow through on all the fine words she has written.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...my_vietor.html
Andrew Jackson is pretty much credited with introducing the "spoils system" into American Politics.

I think he would be in awe of this current bunch.
Andrew Jackson is pretty much credited with introducing the "spoils system" into American Politics. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Having a buggy driver working at the White House back then .. was ok.

Today there is a little more "on the line" ... so to speak ...

We are talking the NSA.................not the DOT.
DUDE, THE COUNTRY IS IN THE BEST OF HANDS....HAHAHAH ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Based entirely upon the history of the thread starter and title of the thread itself, I thought this might be another

WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE "TRENDING" ROMNEY THREAD!

Carry on!