Diamond & Silk

I try not 2 comment on this page it is so nuts!

Anyway Diamond & Silk were on F& F this morning. And I don't need some shit about plagiarism so I include the name.
Anyway Silk (I think) said that Elisabeth Warren doesn;t know if she id white, black, stripped or polka dot!
I just thot it was kinda funny! LOL
not funny to me.. the Indian laughs used to be comical, but it is worn to pieces now. the obsession the Right still has borders on mental illness.
See how easy it is 4 me 2 offend someone?
No I.m not going to apologize! Panties must be in a wad!
...the obsession the Right still has borders on mental illness. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is that similar to the left's obsession with "Orange Man Bad"?

Diamond and Silk did have an interesting tweet regarding the Kentucky Election yesterday:
https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/s...45741403295745
Is that similar to the left's obsession with "Orange Man Bad"?
Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
yes, very similar. but I think there are more Republicans obsessed with Warren's stupid Indian shit, than there are Democrats derailed by the Orange Man.

besides that it is not personal against Trump, it is policy-based. Warren's attackers are infantile personal attackers, taking after Trump's methodology during the 2016 Republican debates.
The funny thing about warrrrennn 1/1024 is she BSC , Today the Dallas morning news had a opinion "Warren's plan would bankrupt the US" AND That's from a Liberal progressive newspaper
so maybe they right ,,,,
The funny thing about warrrrennn 1/1024 is she BSC , Today the Dallas morning news had a opinion "Warren's plan would bankrupt the US" AND That's from a Liberal progressive newspaper
so maybe they right ,,,,
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
"maybe THEY right"? do you live in Oak Cliff?

of course her plan would bankrupt the US.. but it is already bankrupt. Trump has no desire to change that, his profligate spending just happens to go in different directions. the Right stopped caring about spending levels long ago.
I didn't mean anything for or against trump or warren! 2 me it is just a tongue and cheek thing!
besides that it is not personal against Trump, it is policy-based. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I disagree. The media and Democrats in general are so obsessed with nit-picking every little action he makes and word he utters that they aren't even bothering to look at his policies. No one in their right mind should be against securing the borders, fixing trade imbalances and improving the economy, yet the Democrats have fought against these for the past three years. While I personally think Trump is a narcissistic asshole who needs some lessons from Miss Manners on how to act like a President, I'm in agreement with the majority of his policies.

If you want a perfect example as to how unhinged the left is, look at Trump's tweet where he posted an obvious fake photo of him giving that dog (involved in the taking out of that ISIS leader) a Medal of Honor. You literally had the "media" trying to fact check whether it was real or not and trying to get a negative reaction from the actual recipient that had been photo-shopped out of it.
Not a lot of meat in that stew bud. Just a lot of stew.
Oh no darling,you can't offend anyone here. And I love Diamond and Silk.

See how easy it is 4 me 2 offend someone?
No I.m not going to apologize! Panties must be in a wad! Originally Posted by tinman483
You're an idiot. But you know that already.

Not a lot of meat in that stew bud. Just a lot of stew. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
If you want a perfect example as to how unhinged the left is, look at Trump's tweet where he posted an obvious fake photo of him giving that dog (involved in the taking out of that ISIS leader) a Medal of Honor. You literally had the "media" trying to fact check whether it was real or not and trying to get a negative reaction from the actual recipient that had been photo-shopped out of it. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
I'll give you this one. that reaction to a cute photoshop was pathetic.
the deal about warren and her fake claims is not an obsession by the right

it is something that goes the very heart of the left's social justice agenda

the only problem is, no one on the left cares really about that agenda unless its to use it as a wedge

for someone to lie about being among the left's most revered of all races, the noble indigenous persons, epitomized most recently by the stalwart native American elder, Nathan Phillips

to dare to steal that honor and heritage for mere base pecuniary reasons of hiring and advancement

and to keep it up even to the extent of some dna test that the administrator of which had to fudge and say that maybe there is some trace of south American ancestry way back and taking in that tidbit of shaky help acting as if,,see im right

the left counts races of people to be hired but she took the place of some more deserving race, she money grubbed and now wants to tax the greedy, etc. what more hypocriticalness is there?

the real question is, given her actions, why isn't the left turning on her?

oh yeah, they don't really care
for someone to lie about being among the left's most revered of all races, the noble indigenous persons, epitomized most recently by the stalwart native American elder, Nathan Phillips

is your tongue planted in your cheek here? I can't get a good read, LOL

and to keep it up even to the extent of some dna test that the administrator of which had to fudge and say that maybe there is some trace of south American ancestry way back

she didn't keep it up.. Warren conceded after the DNA test

the left counts races of people to be hired but she took the place of some more deserving race, she money grubbed and now wants to tax the greedy, etc. what more hypocriticalness is there?

the real question is, given her actions, why isn't the left turning on her?

oh yeah, they don't really care Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
well, there is that matter of Trump's children in high Administration positions, even as he sent an unvetted personal Lawyer to run a shadow foreign policy, to get dirt on a likely political opponent, who Trump accuses of using his position to enrich his Son.