Taylor's Source Was The NYT

More dim-retard circular reporting in an echo chamber.

Bill Taylor Cites NYT as Sole Source for His Claim Trump Wanted Ukraine to Launch Probe to Get Dirt on Biden

Taylor suggested that Trump wanted Ukraine to launch investigations into corruption allegations against the former vice president and his son Hunter and potential U.S. election interference only to get information on his political rival Joe Biden.

The U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Taylor, revealed that the Times was the only source for his reasoning.

(Breitbart)
More dim-retard circular reporting in an echo chamber. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How often are we going to hear this story before the Dims finally realize the bullshit of it.

We got the Steele dossier the same way basically. Leak information to the media to distribute to be used as the basis for later confirmation of actions.

At least people are starting to see through it all and investigate this bullshit practice.
The Dims are "self reporting" because if they revealed their true sources, their sources would be arrested or fired. It's best to keep their powder dry in case Trump wins re-election.

I don't think Trump did anything wrong. Hell, Biden is on camera outright doing what the Dims are accusing President Trump of doing.
But but but Marie Yovanovitch!

But but but Bill Taylor!

But but but who's next???

BAHHAHHHAAAAA
  • WTF
  • 11-08-2019, 10:17 AM

But but but who's next???

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
YOURS

BAHHAHHHAAAAA
The Lame Stream Media keeps harking that “Ambassador Yovanavich) was fired for no just cause”.

They leave out the part where the President can dismiss any Ambassador at any time. He does not have to even have a reason. They serve at his desertion.

As for Vidman’s testimony, It’is all his opinion. When every answer is prefaced with, “I don’t believe”, “in my opinion”, “I think it was improper”, those are not facts.
Amusing how no one whatsoever can provide 1st person eye or ear witness testimony.

So self reporting is clearly self ....
Amusing how no one whatsoever can provide 1st person eye or ear witness testimony.

So self reporting is clearly self .... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Volker, Zelensky and Trump were all "eye witnesses", and they have all said there was no quid pro quo.
  • oeb11
  • 11-08-2019, 12:47 PM
The Lame Stream Media keeps harking that “Ambassador Yovanavich) was fired for no just cause”.

They leave out the part where the President can dismiss any Ambassador at any time. He does not have to even have a reason. They serve at his desertion.

As for Vidman’s testimony, It’is all his opinion. When every answer is prefaced with, “I don’t believe”, “in my opinion”, “I think it was improper”, those are not facts. Originally Posted by Jackie S

You are correct, JS - I think you mean"They serve at his discretion". Which is precisely accurate. The POTUS may dismiss any ambassador at any time for reason of the POTUS' alone.
Thank You sir - the DPST media and House are trying to take over the functions of the Administration -- in violation of our Constitution.
IB, of course I meant the dimpot guys.
IB, of course I meant the dimpot guys. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
IKR, I was just underscoring the hypocrisy of the lib-retards who accept as gospel the version of events proffered by malcontents who were not there over that of the people who were there.
IKR, I was just underscoring the hypocrisy of the lib-retards who accept as gospel the version of events proffered by malcontents who were not there over that of the people who were there. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's a joke when the Dims try to override the actual statements of the two prime players on the phone call with opinions of those who got it 2nd and 3rd hand.

The Ukraine president says no coercion or quid pro quo. And Trump agrees. Anything else remains opinion of what they both "thought".
So are yous alls saying that everybody who was on the call wasn't on the call? But Breitbart and GAWD knows whos else fake news bloggs have the facts?

Maybe you should be crushing more box and watching less, eh?

Give your balls a tug!
So are yous alls saying that everybody who was on the call wasn't on the call? But Breitbart and GAWD knows whos else fake news bloggs have the facts?

Maybe you should be crushing more box and watching less, eh?

Give your balls a tug!
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
The vast majority of the characters Schitty has brought together weren't on the call.

The two PRIMARIES involved have definitively claimed there was no "quid pro quo".

You'd be the jackass that should be crushing more box and watching less.

You'd be the jackass that should give your balls a tug to make sure you're not an illiterate pussy!
How can a jackass give his balls a tug to make sure he's not a pussy?

You are a real beauty, eh!

Pull your finger out of your bum.