SeXXXy Brooke Apology & Notice

Ladies and Gents --

I'm posting this on behalf of SeXXXy Brooke, who just e-mailed me. Due to the death of a close family member late Saturday night, she had to leave town abruptly early Sunday morning.

She did not have time to cancel her 3 Sunday appointments, and apologizes to the gentlemen who were expecting her.

I will not bore you with details, but the bottom line is, she has no other means of communicating with "us" except thru me; I, her last resort, discovered her e-mail only 10 minutes ago.

Again, apologies to all gentlemen affected by her abrupt departure. Brooke and I appreciate your understanding in this difficult time.
Brooke, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this time of grief. Though I wasn't one of the gentlemen in question I think we can all agree that when real life interjects into what we have going on it takes priority, and to me nothing is more important than family. I hope we all show the deepest respects to Brooke in her time of need.
Brooke,

I'm sorry for your loss. Although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, I'll have you in my prayers.

HOOK'EM
Awwwww, I just saw this.

Brooke, I am so sorry sweetie. If I can do anything for ya just let me know.

GaryV, it was very kind of you to take time out to post this for Brooke.

Kelli Ann Preston
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxox
my prayers are with you and your family in mined...hope all works out.
My condolences for your loss Brooke.
a memory candle for you Brooke...