OBAMA ADMITS IT...........YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR DOCTOR...

Obama said in 2009, “we will keep this promise: if you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period.”

Liar, liar, pants on fire !!!!!!!!!!!!

During an exclusive interview with WebMD (Yesterday), President Barack Obama admitted his promise "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" was not necessarily true"...................in other words, "I lied" !

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ep-Your-Doctor
I don't think Odemonboy would have been reelected, if he would have told the truth

Where are the Obama defenders? CBJ7? Fluffy? Doofus? Bueller?
Liberals have to lie to get elected. There is know way they can tell the truth and expose what their real intentions are. When Odumbo has an "off the teleprompter" moment, you'll here what destruction the left has planned for America.
Where are the Obama defenders? CBJ7? Fluffy? Doofus? Bueller? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The health insurance companies establish which doctors are going to be in their network from year to year. This has nothing to do with the ACA law. One more time for the dense, the grandfather rules were put in place so that old polices that did not meet the new standard ( the 10 minimum benefits) could be continued and not cancelled. The health insurance companies bypassed the grandfather rules and sent out the cancellation letters instead. That is not the fault of the ACA. That is the fault of the health insurance companies. If your policy did not get cancelled, then chances are your doctor probably stayed in the same network and you could have kept your doctor and your old policy. This all changed when the health insurance companies chose to bypass the grandfather rules and sent out the cancellation letters instead.

It would be a lot easier to just let the 40 million people of the individual market who were uninsured remain uninsured. Right? The DJIA could be at 25,000 points and the unemployment rate could be a 4% and the repubtards would still complain. BTW, Obama did not lie, he was mistaken, just like Bush was with the WMD's.
Obama did not lie, Originally Posted by flghtr65
Roberts Calls Mandate What Obama Swore It Was Not -- A Tax

"With one sentence, Chief Justice John Roberts did what scores of speeches from President Barack Obama and hundreds of pages of legislation from Congress could [would] not do: define what the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act actually was [A TAX]."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathan...was-not-a-tax/
More whining, crying, pissing and moaning from our own shit wallowing Anti-American blow up gay fuck doll broken record.
The health insurance companies establish which doctors are going to be in their network from year to year. This has nothing to do with the ACA law. One more time for the dense, the grandfather rules were put in place so that old polices that did not meet the new standard ( the 10 minimum benefits) could be continued and not cancelled. The health insurance companies bypassed the grandfather rules and sent out the cancellation letters instead. That is not the fault of the ACA. That is the fault of the health insurance companies. If your policy did not get cancelled, then chances are your doctor probably stayed in the same network and you could have kept your doctor and your old policy. This all changed when the health insurance companies chose to bypass the grandfather rules and sent out the cancellation letters instead. Originally Posted by flghtr65
He lied. Stop with the "I smoked but I didn't inhale" excuses. That doesn't work with people's lives.

It would be a lot easier to just let the 40 million people of the individual market who were uninsured remain uninsured. Right? The DJIA could be at 25,000 points and the unemployment rate could be a 4% and the repubtards would still complain. BTW, Obama did not lie, he was mistaken, just like Bush was with the WMD's. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Obama knowingly and repeated lied. If Obamacare is as great as it was sold why aren't the enrollment numbers thru the roof? As before, it appears LESS people have private insurance than before 2014. Your retort: Blaming Bush. You are approaching moronic buffoon territory.

More whining, crying, pissing and moaning from our own shit wallowing Anti-American blow up gay fuck doll broken record. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have more self-respect Assup.
  • CJ7
  • 03-15-2014, 02:55 PM
I kept my Doctor .. not everyone lost their Doctors ... nobody lied to me.

suck on that.

then suck on this

http://www.politifact.com/florida/st...octors-obamac/
I kept All my doctors.

and Whirly is still a lying prick.
Share your OB/GYN with WTF and bigkotex?
Bush lied. Obama lied and continues to lie. Let's quit electing liars.
Let's quit electing liars. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There you have it folks, Hanoi Cog's confession that he should not be elected POTUS.
He lied. Stop with the "I smoked but I didn't inhale" excuses. That doesn't work with people's lives.

Obama knowingly and repeated lied. If Obamacare is as great as it was sold why aren't the enrollment numbers thru the roof? As before, it appears LESS people have private insurance than before 2014. Your retort: Blaming Bush. You are approaching moronic buffoon territory.

Have more self-respect Assup. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Gadfly, you have your presidents confused. Clinton used the smoked but did not inhale excuse.

The grandfather rules are as much a part of the ACA law as the range of income for which one can receive a subsidy. The I/T department of each insurance company decided to create the cancellation letters instead of complying with the grandfather rules to allow old the policies to be continued.

It's all here. Even your buddy JD, said it's projections with REAL numbers. Let's see how they play out. The CBO projected 8 million insured in private plans on the exchanges for 2014. The website was down for 2 months, so that projection will not be realized. The real test is will 25 million more people be insured after 2019?

Here is an accounting of the number of people who will be left uninsured. Some people will be eligible for Medicaid, but will not sign up for it. Some people will choose to not get health insurance and pay the tax, plus the 8 million illegal aliens. From the link below.

The ACA has two primary mechanisms for increasing insurance coverage: expanding Medicaid eligibility to include individuals within 138% of the federal poverty level,[43] and creating state-based insurance exchanges where individuals and small business can buy health insurance plans—those individuals with incomes between 100% and 400% of the federal poverty level will be eligible for subsidies to do so.[38][30] The CBO originally estimated that the legislation will reduce the number of uninsured residents by 32 million, leaving 23 million uninsured residents in 2019 after the bill's provisions have all taken effect.[121][122][123] With the elderly covered by Medicare, the CBO estimate projected that the law would raise the proportion of insured non-elderly citizens from 83% to 94%.[121] A July 2012 CBO estimate raised the expected number of uninsured by 3 million, reflecting the successful legal challenge to the ACA's expansion of Medicaid.[124][125]
Among the people who will remain uninsured:

ACA drafters believed that increasing insurance coverage would not only improve quality of life but also help reduce medical bankruptcies (currently the leading cause of bankruptcy in America[128]) and job lock.[129] In addition, many believed that expanding coverage would help ensure that the cost controls successfully function; healthcare providers could more easily adapt to payment system reforms that incentivize value over quantity if their costs were partially offset—for example, hospitals having to do less charity care or insurers having larger and more stable risk pools to distribute costs over.[130]
There you have it folks, Hanoi Cog's confession that he should not be elected POTUS. Originally Posted by bigtex
Isn't it time for you to start another Dipshit of the Year poll and nominate yourself to be a leading contender?