Marine Birthday

Today is the corps birthday and I just want to say happy birthday to all the devil dogs out there and SEMPER FI!!!!!!! It doesn't matter if your in the Marines still or were in the Marines at one point because, like we say "Once a Marine Always a Marine"
Not as lean, not as mean...but still a marine! Semper Fi devil dogs! Ooh-rah!
Happy Birthday Devil Dogs!
from a "blue" suiter....
echoing those sentiments..
EEerrrrrrrr... ? guy's how do I put a pic of myelf up by my handle name so it can show up? I've seen only two girls off of here wich was monika colombia and cristie cutiepie (which retired =( )
The Few....The Proud......The Marine Corps Crew!!!
Semper Fi Devil Dogs!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

U.S. Military Rules!!!
From another retired "blue suiter"...Happy B-day Marine Corps!
I had the privilege of attending the Marines Ball in DC last year.
It was a wonderful experience.
Wicked Milf that's awesome bet you had fun =) Was the lucky guy you accompanied enlisted or officer?? I am a Ssgt here with a reserve unit now as a Platoon Sgt. Tmw I go to the ball... Im going to have a blast tmw
  • Mokoa
  • 11-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Happy Birthday Devil Dogs...
And Happy Veteran's Day!
Many Many Thanks!

He's a dear friend of 20 yrs (non hobby) and he's an officer.
One of the most amazing men I've been blessed to have in my life.
The Marine Ball was a moment in time that I'll cherish for a lifetime.
I met many wonderful YOUNG men & women (Marines) that evening.
I keep in touch with many of them as pen pals.

I'm serious when I say. It's truly an honor to know those who serve our country. It's not easy and not a lot of folks can fill those shoes.

Wicked Milf that's awesome bet you had fun =) Was the lucky guy you accompanied enlisted or officer?? I am a Ssgt here with a reserve unit now as a Platoon Sgt. Tmw I go to the ball... Im going to have a blast tmw Originally Posted by prmex81
It was our honor and pleasure to serve you and this great Nation. Its my hope that after 2012 we all get back on track and become the best that we have ever been.

Never Retreat, just regroup and go at them again.

Thanks for all of your support Ms Wicked Milf.

ooh-rah
Happy Birthday. And thank you.
Thanks to all who replied... I've been real busy with work and school and havn't had time to venture out in a long time. I love the Corps and have done 5 combat tours as an 0321... " Once a Marine..... ALWAYS A MARINE "!!!!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg m_3bf2f3cf08404551b0dc381b1af64176.jpg (3.7 KB, 163 views)