Common sense electorate count

Using common sense about polls and voting demographics.

43 states pretty much are already decided. Leaving 7.

Wisconsin and mich ain't going to trumpf. Get real!
Penn is must win for trumpf which ain't looking good AND he has to hold on to Georgia and NC! He could easily lose 2 or all 3.
Arizona and NV don't matter.
The math ain't there!
If trumpf pulls the major upset he'll have 270 to 268. A very long shot.
Plus he's guaranteed to lose the popular vote.
The electorial math plus odds are very bad for trumpf.
Anything else than above is wishful thinking.
Harris should win this. trumpf has a very slim chance. Math just ain't there for him
Pretty much every experienced analyst disagrees with this, most putting Trump somewhere in the 300-325 EV range. Obviously you hate him, but even that psycho Cenk guy is now admitting the reality on the ground.
Pretty much every experienced analyst disagrees with this, most putting Trump somewhere in the 300-325 EV range. Obviously you hate him, but even that psycho Cenk guy is now admitting the reality on the ground. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
When you believe Trump’s assassination attempt was staged, you’d believe just about anything.

One thing for sure is she isn’t going to win all three in the rust belt.
When you believe any of Trump’s lies or that the election was stolen or any of the other MAGA foolishness, you have shown you believe anything.
I'm going with Trump needs 4 of the 7 winn dixie mentioned.
I have Trump at 219 including Ohio, Iowa, Florida and Texas
Pennsy is the big dog at 19
I still believe (kinda) Harris will flip either Florida or Texas. It's certainly possible. And one of the three that yall are awarding Trump may also fall.

In 10 days, the established expert opinions will mean precisely dick.
... Math just ain't there for him Originally Posted by winn dixie
He'll be whining why imaginary numbers ain't doing it for him.
For Harris to flip Texas and Florida would be akin to Trump flipping New York and California.
I still believe (kinda) Harris will flip either Florida or Texas. It's certainly possible. And one of the three that yall are awarding Trump may also fall.

In 10 days, the established expert opinions will mean precisely dick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Indeed! Trumpf winning Penn and holding on to ga and NC isn't looking good for him.
Anxious to get speedys opinion. I'm thinking it will mirror mine
When you believe any of Trump’s lies or that the election was stolen or any of the other MAGA foolishness, you have shown you believe anything. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
...Could you explain how your comment relates in any reasonable way, shape or form to the OP topic?!? Thank you very much.
ImmaGonnaGo 300+ to Trump and 75% of what is left for Willie's gal-pal, depicted here:

Took me a sec but lmao.
For Harris to flip Texas and Florida would be akin to Trump flipping New York and California. Originally Posted by Jacky S
Not really. The voter turnout in both states could produce surprises where there's nothing that could possibly do that for Twatler in CA or NY.

No abortion on the ballot. No Ted Cruz on the ballot.
... Common sense electorate count surely tells me two things:

One - that there's a patchel of fellows for Kamala on this site
who live in Texas or over that-way.

and Two - if you fellows do believe Kamala is gonna win,
maybe the polling and vote logic is on too wide a scale.
Perhaps you lads should FIRST push for Kamala to win the
state of Texas before the rest of the country... Just sayin'

How IS Kamala faring in the lone star state? ... She ahead there??

#### Salty
While most of the public polls show a dead heat race, the campaigns usually pay for internal polls that are more accurate. Based on the way the Harris and Trump campaigns are going the last couple weeks says that Harris campaign is scared to death they are way behind. You don't drastically change your message in the last two weeks unless you are trailing in the polls.