How reliable is kittyads?

A few girls have messaged back but am skeptical to go to their location. Is there anyway to verify if a girl is legit? I sometimes ask for a simple phone call or fpmaybe face time but most refuse, any tips or help would be appreciated. Am in the rgv area,
There are some that are legit..alot of ads and scammers on those sites. Never give deposits. A few of them have handlers which I don't like and they usually work around those 10th St ghettotels. Some are willing to talk on snap. Maybe youll find that diamond in the ruff like the good ole days with decent pricing and open menus.
Which ones have you messaged I'll let you known if I seen any of them?
I'll send you a DM.
can DM me too for help
Can you guys send me a Dm also for who's real on kittyads
Same, would like to know.
Can you guys send me a Dm also for who's real on kittyads Originally Posted by Aszman

sure would like to know as well if you get one
Can I get one too
Same, would like to know.
  • cc314
  • 06-01-2023, 12:29 PM
A few girls have messaged back but am skeptical to go to their location. Is there anyway to verify if a girl is legit? I sometimes ask for a simple phone call or fpmaybe face time but most refuse, any tips or help would be appreciated. Am in the rgv area, Originally Posted by Testing123212

Google their number. If they are in different places on the same day, red flag. Too close together can also be a red flag (most stay a few days before moving on).

Do an image search. If their image is associated with different phone numbers, that's a yellow-to-red flag. Yes, they sometimes change their number, but if there are too many different numbers or the area codes are all over the place, red flag. Name changes can also be a red flag. If image search leads to someone outside of "the hobby," red flag.
In my experience, if they work out really cheap motels, they're usually legit. Scammers usually put nicer hotels to meet at cuz they aren't from here. Ads in spanish that don't show a face are usually legit, tho the pics might be old. If any ad shows a face, BIG RED FLAG!! The girls never answer the phone, so don't bother calling. Never put down a deposit except for Vanessa956. She's legit, but the dep is to cover the room. she's very careful and only sees verified people from ourhome2. Also, don't have high expectations on getting a unicorn (very pretty). Most girls are pretty average, 4-6, but there are some spinners out there, tho mostly in McAllen. Many of these girls see multiple guys a day and in fact, while I was with one the other day, her next appointment showed up early during our session and she had to get rid of him. Was so stressful cuz I thought it was her handler and there was gon be a problem. Always check the bathroom, I got robbed that way once and who you gon call? It's a craps shoot, but the pu$$y's worth it, ammi right?
  • cc314
  • 06-06-2023, 09:03 AM
Forgot...

Look for reviews here and on OH2.