Provider Dream Team

Who would be your Provider dream team out of our local Providers?

Mine at this time would be Coco and Sexy Britney, I have not seen Britney at the current time but I think these two would make a great team up.

Girls post who you would like to team up with as well, lets make this a fun topic
Since I haven't seen neither one of these ladies it would be Dreams and Sarahlynn. Yet I'm not a double's kinda guy and don't care to be.
I love doubles but only with a girl who is into me I like to all enjoy out time ! Not too much into the u blow him then I will can u ask boring I rather have the real fun him doing doggy one me while I daty her just saying some girls r not totally open to that but if not im just not into doing a boring double !
Sarahlynn and whomever she says.
My bestie amber when she is free lol
I'm going to go with the consensus and vote for SarahLynn. The other girl would be....me! Of course.

Hey SarahLynn, I'm anything but boring! Read my reviews. Lol
U r right ginger we need to get on that if we could ever be at the same place at the same time
U r right ginger we need to get on that if we could ever be at the same place at the same time Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Most definitely! Let's plan on it asap!

I just had a very tantalizing vision of the two of us in my hot tub...along with one very lucky guy! Woot woot!

SUPER HOT new pics, btw!!!!
Thanks girl and yes I can vision that too
I would gladly make that happen...
Wow if I had only known SarahLynn was into this I would not have seem them individually !
Enjoy girls
  • loboy
  • 03-20-2013, 09:18 PM
Wow Sarahlynn and another girl going at it would be awesome
  • loboy
  • 03-20-2013, 09:48 PM
But yes I'd have to agree that unless the girls are into playing with eachother it wouldn't be fun
When you ladies work out your schedules, I will clear mine.
Mia Long.....speaks for itself.