Seeking advise

I need some advise.
I am about to do my first review, and I need some input concerning the matter. Should I give a blow by blow accounting of the session, or should I be more vague?
I’ve read both types of reviews and both intrigue me, but I need to know where the interest peaks.
Please help me help you, to be as informative as I can be.
Input from ladies as well as hobbyist will be well received.
  • loboy
  • 04-08-2013, 01:27 AM
It's up to what you'd like...When I first started I gave brief play by play but reading some reviews I decided to be a bit descriptive, probably later on it might even evolve too lol but I feel it as a recollection of fond memories/stories I could come back to read.
Read the sticky note at the top of the Independent Review Forum. At a minimum, you need to follow the form, including a description of the provider and the contact information she considers public (some publish phone number, others only provide it after screening), links to websites, provider description and menu items.

Many of the examples in the Sticky link are pretty detailed in the Rest of the Story. A lengthy dissertation is not necessary, but should include the provider's screening and a description of the session - humor, personal observation or other narrative to give the reader about the personality and abilities of the provider.

Put yourself in the shoes of doing research and making a decision of which provider to see if you're new to the area. A well written review is a powerful marketing tool for a provider.

Just my two cents.
Read the sticky note at the top of the Independent Review Forum. At a minimum, you need to follow the form, including a description of the provider and the contact information she considers public (some publish phone number, others only provide it after screening), links to websites, provider description and menu items.

Many of the examples in the Sticky link are pretty detailed in the Rest of the Story. A lengthy dissertation is not necessary, but should include the provider's screening and a description of the session - humor, personal observation or other narrative to give the reader about the personality and abilities of the provider.

Put yourself in the shoes of doing research and making a decision of which provider to see if you're new to the area. A well written review is a powerful marketing tool for a provider.

Just my two cents.
I try to be honest and as detailed as I can. I want the reader to feel like he was in the room with us. I want every guy to be fully informed before they go see a provider.
Link to showcase is the most help. Other than that just make it worth reading.
Make up as much crap as you can. No one will notice.
I always like the ones where the fucktard came three times, she came six or seven, and the session was half an hour. Those reviews are so impressive.
Post naked pictures they unknowing let you take and post them in review.
I always like the ones where the fucktard came three times, she came six or seven, and the session was half an hour. Those reviews are so impressive. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Seems to me that's Hobbyist Math!

Us hobbyist can fantasize about our dream date!!
I'm laughing like hell and I'm excited to be here.
I think I like where I landed and my thanks to all of you for your well recieved advise. I'll probabably not be posting completely detailed reviews, but rather a tad more vauge, but informative ones.
Thanks again everyone.
I cant wait to post my first review. It was something to remember.
datylikes
I always like the ones where the fucktard came three times, she came six or seven, and the session was half an hour. Those reviews are so impressive. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
But I really DO cum six or seven times when it's done right....
Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for your advise. I now have premium access and it feels great.
But I really DO cum six or seven times when it's done right.... Originally Posted by Makayla of Missouri

So how often does that happen? Never!!!!
Yep. but pyramider, the hair pulling is kind of turning me on. haha. Might be more to it than meets the eye