NEW PICS COMING ALL WEEK!!!!

I'm updating MY showcase as FAST as possible but I"M sooooo excited to show you Guys and Gals!!!

Can't wait, Syd!

Although...it's gonna be pretty hard to top that sexxxy one we took last night!
That's a dream made in heaven syd and ging wow don't know if my heart could take that one
Damn Syd!! Very very nice !!!
Damn Syd!! Very very nice !!! Originally Posted by jon5150

THANKS BABY!!! AND I GOT TON OF NEW OUTFITS TO SHOW YOU!!!

That's a dream made in heaven syd and ging wow don't know if my heart could take that one Originally Posted by cody3168

ITZ ALWAYS WORTH A TRY I AM CPR CERTIFIED!!!

Can't wait, Syd!

Although...it's gonna be pretty hard to top that sexxxy one we took last night! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

THE KISS OR THE PIC!!!

THANKS BABY!!! AND I GOT TON OF NEW OUTFITS TO SHOW YOU!!!

Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
And you know I can't wait to see those outfits(on my floor ) very very soon!!!
I just looked at some of your new pics on BP. Holy shit! This one is hot as hell & my personal favorite!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (186.6 KB, 135 views)
One thing GUYS !!!

I HAVE TATTOOOS AND USED TO COVER THEM ALOT IN PHOTOS NOW IDGAF!!!!

WHATS YOUR FEELING ON MY TATTOOOS WOULD YOU RATHER ME COVER THEM ??

WOULD YOU RATHER ME USE FAKE PICS!!!

CAUSE SOME ASSSHOLE JUST PISSED ME OFF SAYING HE COULDN'T SEE ME CAUSE OF MY TATTOO.....DUMBASS SOME OF THESE I HAVE HAD SINCE I WAS 18 AND HE DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM THE LAST TIME HE SAW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH MEN YOU GOTTA LOVE EM!!
I just looked at some of your new pics on BP. Holy shit! This one is hot as hell & my personal favorite!!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
THANKS LOVER!!!
Show the tats off nothing to hide if u think it is important enough to use ur body and a canvas then who cares what other people think just my thought on the subject.
Show the tats off nothing to hide if u think it is important enough to use ur body and a canvas then who cares what other people think just my thought on the subject. Originally Posted by cody3168

thank you!!! cause he was trying to ruin my day !!!!

but you made me smile I love my canvas!!!!
Yes as do I even tho I have never seen or felt ur canvas in my hands ur never in little Rock area anymore hun
Syd, you are sexy as hell! You know I luv ur tatt's especially the new one!! I will be seeing ur beautiful sexy body very very soon!!!