Name: Sherry of DFW
User ID:: Sherry of DFW
Phone: 469-986-6335
Email Address: ecciesherryofdfw@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://sherryofdfw.yolasite.com/
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Near Coit and Campbell
Activities: Light back/butt/ball caressing, BBBJ w/ CIM and Swallow (NQNS)
Hair Length and Color: Medium curly blond
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim "healthy for her age" 77 year old. Service did not include her being naked.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Lmfao
About the only thing lower on the "Yeah, I did that" reference chart is Telephone Road down in Houston.

And yes, I went there.

But I have avoided this local pitfall.
Sherry's great, a Dallas treasure, everybody should give her a try.
everyone should see Sherry at least once per year. Hell, I might see today myself.
Sherry's great, a Dallas treasure, everybody should give her a try. Originally Posted by ShahOfTexas
I would, except Sherry would bitch about my diet and being overweight.

I have a wife who does that.
Look at it like the Shah my man....not everything in life goes our way, why should that principle not apply to blowjobs. She does give great head and to tell the xtian truth I bet she was totally hot in her younger era.
As a regular of the above referenced Telephone Rd in Houston I thought hitting Tina at Moonshine Bar at age 72 was the tops. I know have a new lady to top that on my return to the "Big D" ! :-)
Makes me think about that 80 yo neighbor I have and she dates men every Saturday for dancing. I saw her tits one time chatting with her while she was gardening in a real loose shirt no bra, made me think about it....
I don’t have the stomach. I just can’t fathom it
I've tried Aliesha 3x. Im curious about Sherry but im sure she has enough business. Would like to see her topless while giving a bj tho
Sherry is the best. Got to try her.
Thanks to the OP, for the honest review.
I saw she has a 69 session , anyone tried that encounter.