The slimy and corrupt bidens. Try as they may the left can't hide their criminal behavior.

NEW: Bank Records Show Bidens Received Huge Payment After Chinese Shakedown, Leave One Gaping Question

AP Photo/Patrick Semansky
Senate investigators have connected another dot following the damning revelation of a WhatsApp message that showed Hunter Biden shaking down Chinese officials. In the message, the president’s son proclaims that his “father” is in the room with him and will exact retribution if their “commitment” is not honored immediately.
HUNTER BIDEN: I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.
What happened next? According to bank records uncovered by the ongoing investigation in the Senate into the Biden family’s alleged corruption, $5.1 million was wired to Hunter Biden within 10 days. Of that money, more than $1 million of it was then sent to a consulting firm run by James Biden, the president’s brother (who also has a long history of questionable financial dealings).
Within 10 days of Hunter Biden's WhatsApp message to the Chinese official associated with CEFC, a CEFC subsidiary sent 2 payments totaling $5.1M to accounts linked to Hunter, according to records cited in the Senate GOP investigation. https://t.co/myy4Xw8un2 pic.twitter.com/EEkb3sa6Y7
— Kenneth P. Vogel (@kenvogel) June 23, 2023
Even more shocking is that the money sent to James Biden was flagged by his bank. Sara Biden, his wife, was contacted about the activity from the unusual wire. She first tried to play it off as normal consulting fees, but when asked to provide supporting documentation, she refused. The account was then closed due to suspicions of money laundering.

The Senate report includes this evidence.
During the same period, there is also evidence that Hunter Biden moved large sums of
money from his firm, Owasco, to James Biden’s consulting firm, the Lion Hall Group.389
Between Aug. 14, 2017 and Aug. 3, 2018, Owasco sent 20 wires totaling $1,398,999 to the Lion Hall Group, a consulting firm that lists James Biden and his wife, Sara Biden, on the bank account.390 This transaction was identified for potential criminal financial activity. These transfers began less than one week after CEFC Infrastructure Investment wired $5 million to Hudson West III and Hudson West III sent its first payment of $400,000 to Owasco. Most of the payments from Owasco to the Lion Hall Group had vague notes in the memo lines, 15 of which simply indicated that they were for further credit to James Biden; however, the memo line for one of the payments read “HW3,” which indicates some of the transferred money could be from Hudson West III.392 When the bank contacted Sara Biden regarding the overall wire activity, she stated that the Lion Hall Group and Owasco provide international and business consulting and that the Lion Hall Group was assisting Owasco with an international client through a contract that had since terminated.Sara Biden told the bank that she would not provide any supporting documentation, and she also refused to provide additional information to more clearly explain the activity.394 Consequently, the bank submitted the account for closure.
So if that’s what happened, the one gaping question left is why it all happened.
What exactly was Hunter Biden involved in with the Chinese that would pay him $5.1 million? What was the “commitment” that he claimed the Chinese had made to him and his father, Joe Biden? Everyone is focusing on the money itself, but I’m just interested in what the Biden family delivered for these Chinese officials (at least one of which is directly connected to Chinese intelligence) to demand so much cash. How is no member of the mainstream press even the slightest bit curious?
Then there’s the movement of money to James Biden. Why was that done? Was the money being laundered? Was it being sent through one of many subsidiaries in order to eventually reach Joe Biden? There’s just no reasonable explanation for any of this aside from rank, possibly criminal corruption. Senate Republicans need to keep digging because this feels like just the tip of the iceberg.
The following clip is a court scene from a movie. If Hunter ever grows a conscience and wants to live more freely he may have a similar court room experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQs-Tu4TqqE
This bunch leaves a slime trail everywhere.
... When you say "bunch" - you surely also mean Garland, Wray,
and the FBI and DOJ...

... A US President and his son - who have been either working-with
or extorting from other nations GREAT SUMS of money $$$$$
with "pay for play" deals...

While the FBI and DOJ not-onley do NOTHING about it - but LIE
to cover it up. .... How sad.

#### Salty
The Clintons have been sophisticated in their corruption. The Bidens have been arrogant.

A few weeks ago, President Biden was asked about some aspect of this unraveling financial stuff by a reporter. In the video, Mr. Biden is seen smirking and says "So, where is the money?"

Anyone in law enforcement will tell you that a response like that, while not a confession of guilt, is behavior that demonstrates knowledge of personal wrong doing.
The Bidens are indeed a bunch of slime balls and so are the FBI AND IRS
Money always leaves a trail.
Guess that's why the Big Cheato didn't want his tax records made public.
Money always leaves a trail.
Guess that's why the Big Cheato didn't want his tax records made public. Originally Posted by Precious_b
He doesn't have to make them public. Besides Tax Returns aren't public Information.
^^^^ Of course Trump should. He was a public servant who ran under the false pretense of being a great businessman. What makes him so special when everyone else had no problem with complete transparency?

Anyway, time will tell about Biden. Hell, I'd be surprised if he was clean and not on the take. Who the fuck would want to be a public servant for 5 decades for that bullshit pay with so much hassle? I just assume both parties have plenty of "career job" members who are "on the take".

If Biden was dumb enough to get caught, I hope they throw the book at him just like I hope they do to Trump for his blatant malfeasance... it's time to make both of those dinosaurs extinct and start fresh.
^^^^ Of course Trump should. He was a public servant who ran under the false pretense of being a great businessman. What makes him so special when everyone else had no problem with complete transparency?

Anyway, time will tell about Biden. Hell, I'd be surprised if he was clean and not on the take. Who the fuck would want to be a public servant for 5 decades for that bullshit pay with so much hassle? I just assume both parties have plenty of "career job" members who are "on the take".

If Biden was dumb enough to get caught, I hope they throw the book at him just like I hope they do to Trump for his blatant malfeasance. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

... Hee Hee! ... "Man Overboard!"

Jumping right off the sinking ship! ... The "SS Biden"
surely hits the choppy waters and OFF you go!

... No worrys there, mate... You can STILL write-in
Joe's name - even if he's not on the ballot.
Just continue to keep yer eyes closed.

#### Salty
Salty, judging by your post, my simple post about the topic just completely flew right by over your head. Considering the content of my post, I really don't see how it was even possible for you to form your invalid completely off topic conclusion for your master Trump... did you even read my post, or do you simply not know what the word "malfeasance" means?

edit for below: Salty, I am not sure about what I wrote that "time will tell" that you don't understand. That means providing actual proof of Joe (not Hunter) of any wrongdoings. Kind of like the physical and audio actual proof the government has against Trump to bust his fat ass.

Damn, I'd hate to have some of you people as jury members if I am ever accused of a crime. You folks don't even require evidence to convict someone because simpletons now think the intrnet is tangible evidence. LOL
Salty, judging by your post, my simple post about the topic just completely flew right by over your head. Considering the content of my post, I really don't see how it was even possible for you to form your invalid completely off topic conclusion for your master Trump... did you even read my post? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Of course I read it, mate. ... I "quoted" it!

... I didn't want any of your great prose there
to disappear...

... So? ... Is yer rather long-winded retort there
(that I also "quoted") actually admitting that
you're STILL with Joe? ... or not any longer?

This IS a thread about the Bidens' corrupt behaviour.
Any comment on THAT - besides the soft vanilla
of "if he's guilty - I hope they get him" generality
- that surely seems to be all the "Woke" rage today??

... I mean - IF you reeeeeaaaaally believe Joe
and Hunter are guilty... It's okay to say-so. ...

#### Salty