Oakland Mayor " snitches " on I.C.E.,announces impending raid

And one who has posted that " we should be making it easier for them to come and go " with regard to the illegals ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
... who also thought there was an "open" border with Canada!

Talking about a "borderless globalist"!
But you can not talk about underage hookers, which you did and are now admitting to doing. Originally Posted by WTF
No you pervert, I said nothing about underage anything. All the hookers I know are 18+. But you imagine these things because if your dick worked you would engage in (forbidden topic). And because you're a snitchy little punk who is always on the lookout for any asinine reason to hit the rtm button and try to get those who regularly hand your ass to you in this forum pointed or banned.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2018, 11:18 AM
.. See I said the big words would slow him down ..

.. he "thinks" that "erectile dysfunction" has something to do...

"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

You think that^^^ is a big word? Me thinks you are a

So it was Lafemmes and Wildflowers fault, not yours. Poor Poor Dear John....lured out of his house to cheat on his wife , write reviews and party and hang around with the ladies , play softball with them.

Boy one day you call it good times and the next you are crying about how you were tricked into cheating on your wife.

How about a moment of silence and a prayer. Originally Posted by WTF
Typical fucking liberal, doesn't know a thing about context.

It's obvious to me (I'm getting off pussy and politics) that you have some sort of brain lock that keeps you from remembering past threads you've posted in.

So, Dr. D_J says to take 4 Tide Pods, then call me in the morning.

It's obvious to me (I'm getting off pussy and politics) that you have some sort of brain lock that keeps you from remembering past threads you've posted in. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You're just now "seeing" that ... ?

He also morphs what he says to meet the resisting objection to what he posts to appear "correct," and has even been know to claim that's what he originally posted! (Like the correct FACT was what he originally stated). Then of course I "paraphrases" what you post to create the "straw man" to "knock down" after which he declares himself "the winner"!
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Typical fucking liberal, doesn't know a thing about context.
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I'm a Libertarian. I tried to tell you politics was not your Forte.

Stick to the April Fool nonsense DJ. Maybe do a parody of you and wakeup getting elected into the Hooker Board Hall of Fame.

You're in over your head in here...if you're not careful, you'll be the third Musketeer to Gay Rey and Iffy.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2018, 02:46 PM
You're just now "seeing" that ... ?

He also morphs what he says to meet the resisting objection to what he posts to appear "correct," and has even been know to claim that's what he originally posted! (Like the correct FACT was what he originally stated). Then of course I "paraphrases" what you post to create the "straw man" to "knock down" after which he declares himself "the winner"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Could you say that backwards three times Counselor? !

We have murder here now chickenshit. Originally Posted by WTF
So I guess you don't mind importing more murder, liver-dick!
However, you do have a point (on your head). Bring more evil brownies into the hood will ramp-up the murder rate. Help you and your kind kill each other faster. Sounds like a plan.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2018, 08:33 AM
So I guess you don't mind importing more murder, liver-dick!
However, you do have a point (on your head). Bring more evil brownies into the hood will ramp-up the murder rate. Help you and your kind kill each other faster. Sounds like a plan.
Originally Posted by Muscleup
We could export our humanitarian ways to the rest of the world and force them to like it!