A thin line

Between being nice and stupid. There may come a point that I am "all business" because of guys who don't get it. At that time, I will quit the biz.

I never want to be that "jaded" provider. For the most part, I have fun. I attempt to throw a bone to loyal clients. Unfortunately; every now and then, there is a guy who screws it up for all the nice guys.

At what point do you drop a great client for having unrealistic expectations?

Guys, have you clicked with a provider that ended up having unrealistic expectations?

Bottom line, this "IS what it IS". Respect for each other and the business without crossing the line. Hobbyists and providers have boundaries that need to be respected.
Between being nice and stupid. There may come a point that I am "all business" because of guys who don't get it. At that time, I will quit the biz.

I never want to be that "jaded" provider. For the most part, I have fun. I attempt to throw a bone to loyal clients. Unfortunately; every now and then, there is a guy who screws it up for all the nice guys.

At what point do you drop a great client for having unrealistic expectations?

Guys, have you clicked with a provider that ended up having unrealistic expectations?

Bottom line, this "IS what it IS". Respect for each other and the business without crossing the line. Hobbyists and providers have boundaries that need to be respected. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
I like how you say "Throw a bone!" We see where your coming from! But your right Business is Business!
You know what I mean. If someone sees me once a week, I'm gonna take care of him. Let's be real.
You know what I mean. If someone sees me once a week, I'm gonna take care of him. Let's be real. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
I am being real! A BONE? I think I would just appreciate a provider saying thank you, I appreciate your business! I have no expectations beyond that!
I can see giving a great client a boot if he invades your privacy, becomes overly aggressive BCD, or becomes too emotionally attached.

Now is there another motive to you thinking about dropping this good client. Is there feelings starting to form between you two and you really don't want to get into a relationship with a client because of how you met him?
If your a lil more specific then maybe I would understand what your talking about. Is someone trying to take advantage of you being nice?
I'm with CB on trying to get more info on the client or your thoughts on what happened with the said good client.
I'm a people person to begin with. I can tell before we meet if things will get out of hand. But my out of hand may be different from yours. I love the human element of what we do. Generosity has never been a problem for either me or the men I meet, so I've never have to negotiate with them. Most would think it's tacky.

My hard boundaries are my private life. I don't mind being there for someone that needs me to talk or otherwise, but as long as it doesn't encroach upon family or work time or events, you have my full attention. This is what keeps me from being even close to jaded. Taking the time to make life important first can even help a lady enjoy herself.
If I was to go into detail about my experience(s), I would be babbling for days.

What it comes down to is respect and not overstepping boundaries.

This has happened to me recently by a client.

It went from being SIMPLE TO GO FUCK YOURSELF.

smdh

One should have enough self-control and comprehension of reality/fantasy.

Hmmm, think I know where you're coming from. Were they pushy about it? Generally I just tell him that I'm not into that or whatever and they don't take it any further.
Not really sure what you're referring to, though.
You know what I mean. If someone sees me once a week, I'm gonna take care of him. Let's be real. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
How about you trying to explain what your really asking? We sure would like to help you, or at least understand what your saying?
It sounds to me like he is having trouble maintaining the Provider-Client seperation. If you remove the fantasy without both parties wanting to go in that direction things could get pretty difficult real quick. In that case the Provider may have to cut ties with the Client or vice versa. I don't see any girl weekly, but there are 3 I see on a regular basis, and things are always lose and easy with us.
Bottom line, this "IS what it IS". Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Exactly! Unless the provider suddenly stops charging you and stops seeing other clients, it is just a business arrangement and there is no need to read anything more into the situation, because there's nothing there!

It doesn't mean the provider isn't enjoying her job, or doesn't value you as a client, but as long as you're paying... it is just a job. No point in deluding yourself that it is anything more than that.

Don't want what you can't have.
Exactly! Unless the provider suddenly stops charging you and stops seeing other clients, it is just a business arrangement and there is no need to read anything more into the situation, because there's nothing there!

It doesn't mean the provider isn't enjoying her job, or doesn't value you as a client, but as long as you're paying... it is just a job. No point in deluding yourself that it is anything more than that.

Don't want what you can't have. Originally Posted by Biomech
You realize your addressing a PROVIDER right?
You realize your addressing a PROVIDER right? Originally Posted by Still Looking
i wasn't addressing Heidilynnla personally, I was just agreeing with her point and making a general statement. Thought that was fairly obvious.