No reason abstract thoughts.

This thread is for all those way out there thoughts that have no meaning. There is no way to hijack this thread. Just let it out.

Mine is I'm fucking bored.
This thread is for all those way out there thoughts that have no meaning. There is no way to hijack this thread. Just let it out.

Mine is I'm fucking bored. Originally Posted by burkalini
Hey Burk, I got some shit for starting meaningless, boring mundane threads a while back. Has that ever happened to you?
No, bored is sitting down in your favorite reclyner after a hard days work, ready to watch the NASCAR Race from Bristol, and that dipwad, dumbshit, take it in the ass Channel 13 decides to run a broadcast of an absolutly useless pre-season Texan Football Game instead.

Who the fuck watches pre-season football games? They mean NOTHING.

No wait. That ain't bored, that's just plain pissed.

I finally found a download on my computer. But it wasn't the same as on my 60 inch flatscreen.
I just watched a documentary on the hillbillies of Tennesee. Now I have to go and kill myself.
Fun thread, so I'll contribute

This has to be turned to be hobby-related somehow. Although I do like the mouse BBB!
Ok Chica I watched the hillbilly documentary and some of the girls on it reminded me of some of the BP ads I have seen.
I just watched a documentary on the hillbillies of Tennesee. Now I have to go and kill myself. Originally Posted by burkalini
Why, are you from Tennesee?
No that's why when I realized I had just wasted a hour on it I decided I had to kill myself. lol
OK, my date today fell through, and I am going up to Hooters for some drinks with a couple of the guys from ECCIE. I have bored the shit out of myself all weekend after getting loaded on Friday. I don't drink much, but I did Friday. Shit the girl I was supposed to see today was hot. See I brought the Hobby into the Thread About Nothing.
This thread is kind of like Seinfeld. It's about nothing.
I fucking love tacos. It's my comfort food. (Providers) La Victoria hot sauce. Pecante for the meat. (hobbyist) Soft shelled corn tortillas. Refried beans. Good tomatoes and good cheese.(Donation) Fresh lettuce. mmmmmmm Ok I'm off to the store to buy shit. Now I expect all of you to put some good non meaning comments in here but don't forget to mention the hobby. (Shaved or not shaved?)
It is currently 80 degrees here in Canada! My igloo is melting! Not sure what I'm going to do about my incall now. It's just one big puddle.
  • Old-T
  • 08-28-2011, 03:36 PM
I'll do my part to keep this from being locked for not being hobby related: I am spending the weekend painting some rooms at home. The best lady I have ever had the pleasure of meeting called this morning to say "Hi". I told her I was painting and she said she likes to do house fixing work (which I already knew), and that she likes to paint in the nude because the clothes will just get full of paint anyway, and she liked being sexy, sweaty, and colorful.

The quality of my paint job has suffered since that call.
Soo thoughts: Let's see hmmmm: I'm no longer posting on any of the public forums. Goodbye.