So, where do you ladies like to dance in Austin?

I'm not talking about gentlemen's clubs...I'm talking about dance floor. Either social dance club (latin dances like salsa and bachata, or even swing/ballroom), or nightclub (club, house, electronic, r&b, etc.)...for fun and/or "ulterior motives". * grin *

Haven't been out to that scene in a while, and looking for tips/places to go/even teachers you'd recommend. If you'd prefer to PM me, as to not betray compromising info on a public thread, I'm all ears.
Moved to proper forum

sixx
So, no one here likes to shake their groove thang, hunh?
  • Loxly
  • 03-07-2014, 04:36 PM
I'll admit that I get hit with Disco Fever every once in awhile. I'm guessing the ladies might not want to divulge their RW playgrounds.
Kinda like asking them what gym do you work out at? Where do you usually grocery shop or go to church.
Kinda like asking them what gym do you work out at? Where do you usually grocery shop or go to church. Originally Posted by Listener
Somewhat different question, although I used to see several familiar women in the place. Since Cool River closed, what bars do guys go to in order to meet older women? In my single days, I spent many a Thursday night at Cool River.

Also used to see some providers at Graham Central Station.
Kinda like asking them what gym do you work out at? Where do you usually grocery shop or go to church. Originally Posted by Listener
I'd hope the golden rule would be in effect, and you would be smooth about it. I wouldn't want to be outed as a client either. I could see where some women would be cautious.