Date: 10-28
Name: Zia
Phone: 214-351-0755
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.sunflowergirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off 635 and 35
Activities: Showered, lots of oral tongue baths, ball sucking, TUMA teasing, BBBJ, DATY, many positions. CIM finish.
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I love the white one piece LA jersey. That picture IMHO most resembles her. She is tiny under 5 ft and 100lbs with all natural B's maybe small C's
Recommendation: -
I wonder why she didn't come back to BK.
Smart women, she didn’t want to get poisoned by Connie
The Zia pic is Lovely. Yes the legendary Lovely currently in Seattle
Good to know about being at a new spot. Love the name and pics
The Zia pic is Lovely. Yes the legendary Lovely currently in Seattle Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
We need Lovely back. You sure about those pictures?
We need Lovely back. You sure about those pictures? Originally Posted by Badhabit2000
When I saw lovely in March in LA she had new pictures taken and that's definitely one of her. When we messaged last week she was working in Seattle, this is proof they use pics of similar girls for these studios
Sounds suspicious
https://kangels.ch/korean-companions-seattle/lovelyn/ Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
That is some good stufff. How close does Zia look to her pictures?
I like those type of one on one meetings. Nothing better than catching up with friends
Looks pretty hot. Fuck they all do!
Good for you man. When I visited her at BK, my time was horrible. But this is because I'm ugly, so not really her fault. Women are superficial as fuck, even if they're supposed to be providing a service. Get two dudes, a good looking one and an ugly one, and get them to go to a restaurant and see how each gets treated by the same waitress or any female staff. You'll notice that female staff will treat the ugly guy like shit, and the handsome guy like a God. Life is unfair.
Good for you man. When I visited her at BK, my time was horrible. But this is because I'm ugly, so not really her fault. Women are superficial as fuck, even if they're supposed to be providing a service. Get two dudes, a good looking one and an ugly one, and get them to go to a restaurant and see how each gets treated by the same waitress or any female staff. You'll notice that female staff will treat the ugly guy like shit, and the handsome guy like a God. Life is unfair. Originally Posted by InNOut

That's where the Benjamin's come in. You will learn one day
Does she say hello with those bunny ears ? Good review