Sweet spot all call

Really simple, wondering if these few are still hanging out, been a while since I passed through the doors so I'm looking for a little recon before I do.

(Day shift) "Moriah" all natural body, light skinned exceptionally thick in the right places and let me be clear this one had massive tits, F cup territory with ease, very, very thick thighs and a pretty smile to boot. Usually dark curly/wavy hair but she's straightened it before, very young in the face, also was in college, should still be.

(Dayshift) Don't remember the name on this one but anyone who saw her would track that pumped up ass and tits walking around as it was extreme (Like pearla, but larger actually). Very short too, hell I think her name was "Shorty" I only ask without knowing for sure because you'd definitely know her when you saw her, looks like all her height went into her T'n'A and she got em pumped up anyway. Seriously, sort of ass that sticks out, put a cup on her booty style.

(Day shift) "Valentina" a visitor from Miami often enough. Strong, strong cuban accent, the "obviously works out sort of frame", long straight dark hair spliced with blonde, sort of body that puts "booty workout" vids on youtube if that helps. Pumped up tits up top.

(day into night shift sometimes) "Pearla" if you've encountered this one, no description is necessary.

(Day shift) "Judy" she use to be very very thick but she had let herself go a bit and the body got a bit strange for her short frame, purely curious if she's still floating around

(Night shift) "Candy", what can I say, a tall, thick, white, brunette with easily the biggest tits in the club. The woman was big with a big personality.

That's all I can remember, if you're tracking on these old, or some new flavors in the club worth a visit say the word, PM or response here is appreciated. My schedule's a bit nuts so overall i'm gauging if the juice is still worth the squeeze. Info's much appreciated in advance.
The only one I'm keeping an eye for is perala!! But as of yet no luck

(Day shift) "Valentina" a visitor from Miami often enough. Strong, strong cuban accent, the "obviously works out sort of frame", long straight dark hair spliced with blonde, sort of body that puts "booty workout" vids on youtube if that helps. Pumped up tits up top. Originally Posted by UserDriver
There was a valentina there last night. However it looked to me she's got a pumped-up ass; not tits. Good luck.
'ppreciate the replies gents
She's here...and she looks hungry
She's here...and she looks hungry Originally Posted by hittinit
Who's there?!!!
Who's there?!!! Originally Posted by bear557
Oops...

Sorry about that.

Valentina
Perla is now at PTs
Perla is now at PTs Originally Posted by Cigar1128
Whoa, whoa!! When where and time!!! I ned dets!!!
PT’s?
Also, does anyone know what happened to Tori that worked days? Young Latina...teeth sort of vampiry. Lol !