Drumpf FLIP FLOPS on Muslim Ban ... "It was just a suggestion."

And the betrayals begin!

Drumpf has now TOTALLY back pedaled from his pledge to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S.

This happened a couple of days ago, I wonder why nobody here has expressed their support for Drumpf's common sense approach to pandering.

Not only is he a pandering lunatic, but he's proven he doesn't give a fuck about you. Chit, he's already got you in his back pocket. Time to pander to Paul Ryan.

What's next? An ECCIE review of Carly Fiorina?

Please explain why this is acceptable to you. Here come the refugees!!!

I can hear it now-- Seņor Trump, tear down your wall! And he will.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/13/politi...-ban-flexible/

Washington (CNN)Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump continued Friday to define his proposal to ban Muslims from entering the country, saying he wants to study the issue of radical Islam and that he was "flexible" in his response.

"We have to do something and you're not going to do something about until you know what the problem is. I've spoken to (former New York City mayor) Rudy Giuliani we're going to put together a group. We're going to look at the problem, we're going to study the problem, it's a temporary ban," Trump said Friday on Fox News' "Fox and Friends." "I feel very strongly that we have to find out what the problem is. When you look at San Bernardino, when you look at Paris, when you look at all of these horrible, horrible acts of hatred, this is pure hatred. We have to find out and get to the bottom of the problem before we can solve it."

Trump called in December "for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on" he said in a statement. But he revised his language Wednesday to Fox News Radio's Brian Kilmeade, saying that his proposed ban was "just a suggestion" and "hasn't been called for yet."
But he argued Friday that he wasn't changing his tone at all.

"Look, anything I say right now -- I'm not the president, everything is a suggestion. No matter what you say, it is a suggestion," Trump said Friday on NBC's "Today," adding later, "No, I'm not softening my stance at all but I'm always flexible on issues."

Trump's apparently softened position comes after months of being hammered on the issue consistently by his Republican and Democratic opponents. What changed is that he is now the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party.
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who has been mentioned a possible running mate for Hillary Clinton, went after Trump for his proposed Muslim ban and other policies in a tweetstorm this week.

".@realDonaldTrump: Your policies are dangerous. Your words are reckless. Your record is embarrassing. And your free ride is over," Warren tweeted Wednesday.

Trump has long said that his proposed ban on Muslim entry to the United States would be temporary, but has never said how long that would last. He told Fox News Friday that Giuliani's review of Muslim entry into the U.S. would be part of a broader review of immigration by a prospective Trump administration.
He did not say Friday who else would serve on the broader immigration review group.

Trump's Muslim ban came after tens of thousands of Syrians fled their homeland, leading to a immigration crisis in Europe. President Barack Obama pledged to take in 10,000 Syrian refugees, but as of last month the U.S. had only admitted about 1,300 refugees.
How is this different from Hillary's many lies and flip-flops?
  • DSK
  • 05-14-2016, 10:58 AM
And the betrayals begin!

Drumpf has now TOTALLY back pedaled from his pledge to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S.

This happened a couple of days ago, I wonder why nobody here has expressed their support for Drumpf's common sense approach to pandering.

Not only is he a pandering lunatic, but he's proven he doesn't give a fuck about you. Chit, he's already got you in his back pocket. Time to pander to Paul Ryan.

What's next? An ECCIE review of Carly Fiorina?

Please explain why this is acceptable to you. Here come the refugees!!!

I can hear it now-- Seņor Trump, tear down your wall! And he will.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/13/politi...-ban-flexible/

Washington (CNN)Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump continued Friday to define his proposal to ban Muslims from entering the country, saying he wants to study the issue of radical Islam and that he was "flexible" in his response.

"We have to do something and you're not going to do something about until you know what the problem is. I've spoken to (former New York City mayor) Rudy Giuliani we're going to put together a group. We're going to look at the problem, we're going to study the problem, it's a temporary ban," Trump said Friday on Fox News' "Fox and Friends." "I feel very strongly that we have to find out what the problem is. When you look at San Bernardino, when you look at Paris, when you look at all of these horrible, horrible acts of hatred, this is pure hatred. We have to find out and get to the bottom of the problem before we can solve it."

Trump called in December "for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on" he said in a statement. But he revised his language Wednesday to Fox News Radio's Brian Kilmeade, saying that his proposed ban was "just a suggestion" and "hasn't been called for yet."
But he argued Friday that he wasn't changing his tone at all.

"Look, anything I say right now -- I'm not the president, everything is a suggestion. No matter what you say, it is a suggestion," Trump said Friday on NBC's "Today," adding later, "No, I'm not softening my stance at all but I'm always flexible on issues."

Trump's apparently softened position comes after months of being hammered on the issue consistently by his Republican and Democratic opponents. What changed is that he is now the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party.
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who has been mentioned a possible running mate for Hillary Clinton, went after Trump for his proposed Muslim ban and other policies in a tweetstorm this week.

".@realDonaldTrump: Your policies are dangerous. Your words are reckless. Your record is embarrassing. And your free ride is over," Warren tweeted Wednesday.

Trump has long said that his proposed ban on Muslim entry to the United States would be temporary, but has never said how long that would last. He told Fox News Friday that Giuliani's review of Muslim entry into the U.S. would be part of a broader review of immigration by a prospective Trump administration.
He did not say Friday who else would serve on the broader immigration review group.

Trump's Muslim ban came after tens of thousands of Syrians fled their homeland, leading to a immigration crisis in Europe. President Barack Obama pledged to take in 10,000 Syrian refugees, but as of last month the U.S. had only admitted about 1,300 refugees. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should be praising him for being flexible, and backpedaling on an issue nobody was willing to support.

Besides, as President, you can just put people in place to carry out your policies with deniability.

If rich Muslims with 10 wives and a hatred for faggots want to come to the United States, what difference, at this point, does it make?
Not only is he a pandering lunatic, but he's proven he doesn't give a fuck about you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you think Odumbo gives a fuck about you? The guy who wants to open the doors to thousands of Muslim immigrants and blames the San Bernardino massacre on the NRA instead of our flawed immigration system?

What a lib-retarded swine you are, oinkboy!

I can hear it now-- Seņor Trump, tear down your wall! And he will. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oinkboy thinks he is being clever by echoing Reagan's famous line.... of course, only a lib-retarded pig can fail to see the difference between a wall that keeps oppressed people IN and a wall that keeps leeches and terrorists OUT.
Just remember, Assup is doing what he got paid for. He's a whore for Hillary.
You will find out on Jan 20th, Axe Gash...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD3Uh66YroM
If Trump has now taken (according to Assup) the Hillary Blythe position on Muslims, is he going to bite the cunt that feeds him and vote for Trump?
How is this different from Hillary's many lies and flip-flops? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hillary didn't brashly announce she would ban all Muslims from entering the US, you fucking numbskull.

So are you aboard the Trump Train now, Whiny?

(Of course you are! You always have been! Figures...)
And you think Odumbo gives a fuck about you? The guy who wants to open the doors to thousands of Muslim immigrants and blames the San Bernardino massacre on the NRA instead of our flawed immigration system?

What a lib-retarded swine you are, oinkboy!

Oinkboy thinks he is being clever by echoing Reagan's famous line.... of course, only a lib-retarded pig can fail to see the difference between a wall that keeps oppressed people IN and a wall that keeps leeches and terrorists OUT. Originally Posted by lustylad
Where did POTUS blame the San Bernardino massacre on the NRA, ya fucking nitwit?

Come on. Chapter and verse.

Yeah, and Trump's wall will accomplish all those things! HA! He's going back down from that one before the Republican't convention.

TRumps already got you buying into his fraud. He doesn't need to pander to you any more.

Prove your wild accusations, you raving lunatic. Or will you shrink fron yet another challenge and hurl insults instead of facts?

We already know the answer, junior.

When does your Lardassed friend get out of the cooler? You need some help keeping up...
Hillary didn't brashly announce she would ban all Muslims from entering the US, you fucking numbskull.

So are you aboard the Trump Train now, Whiny?

(Of course you are! You always have been! Figures...) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So the only difference is what the lie was about, not that Hillary doesn't lie. Ok. Well, at least you're understanding that Hillary is the most corrupt, dishonest candidate in history.

I still don't understand why you, and anyone else, would ever support so unbelievably corrupt. When a candidate lies as much as Hillary does, how do you know what she is going to do when in office.
So the only difference is what the lie was about, not that Hillary doesn't lie. Ok. Well, at least you're understanding that Hillary is the most corrupt, dishonest candidate in history.

I still don't understand why you, and anyone else, would ever support so unbelievably corrupt. When a candidate lies as much as Hillary does, how do you know what she is going to do when in office. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

vote for a whore lying criminal or vote for an American patriot. the choice is easy to make ..
When is YouRong going to start posting something positive about Hillarious-No-More?

Like an accomplishment that would support her being a President.
When is YouRong going to start posting something positive about Hillarious-No-More?

Like an accomplishment that would support her being a President. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's not the Alinsky way.