what's going on at the Vactican

https://townhall.com/columnists/laur...tican-n2446033

I don't like this Pope Francis. He's so steeped in liberation theologoy that's he's taken the catholic church on leftward march that has upset the church's followers.

the way he's going about it, I would not be surprised at a serious split/fissure that would break up the catholic church.

we already saw one split from the church when they objected to the vatican doctrine #2.

I think there is a vatican doctrine #3 in the works. this would further the split.

supposedly, Pope Francis is the last pope according to prophecy.

as for how Pope Francis got elected, you just needed enough left wing cardinals get installed over time.
Church politics? REALLY?

Nothing good today on the RWW blogrags?

Or is it the fact that there have been so many thousands of incidents in the Catholic church involving DICKS???
Bring back the emperor!
Who gives a fuck about the poop or Catholic Church?
https://townhall.com/columnists/laur...tican-n2446033

I don't like this Pope Francis. He's so steeped in liberation theologoy that's he's taken the catholic church on leftward march that has upset the church's followers.

the way he's going about it, I would not be surprised at a serious split/fissure that would break up the catholic church.

we already saw one split from the church when they objected to the vatican doctrine #2.

I think there is a vatican doctrine #3 in the works. this would further the split.

supposedly, Pope Francis is the last pope according to prophecy.

as for how Pope Francis got elected, you just needed enough left wing cardinals get installed over time. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

for those not well versed in theology and catholic prophecy in specific, DF is referring to the prophecy of Malachy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

i for one am not a believer, but if true ... then the End Times are upon us.

BAHAHAAHHHHAAAAAAAAa
for those not well versed in theology and catholic prophecy in specific, DF is referring to the prophecy of Malachy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

i for one am not a believer, but if true ... then the End Times are upon us.

BAHAHAAHHHHAAAAAAAAa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

111. Gloria oliuĉ.
111. Glory of the olive. Benedict XVI (2005–13) Joseph Ratzinger Proponents of the prophecies generally try to draw a connection between Benedict and the Olivetan order to explain this motto: Benedict's choice of papal name is after Saint Benedict of Nursia, founder of the Benedictine Order, of which the Olivetans are one branch. Other explanations make reference to him as being a pope dedicated to peace and reconciliations of which the olive branch is the symbol.
---------------------------------------------------
In p[er]ſecutione. extrema S.R.E. ſedebit.
In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit.

In the Lignum Vitae, the line "In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit." forms a separate sentence and paragraph of its own. While often read as part of the "Peter the Roman" prophecy, other interpreters view it as a separate, incomplete sentence explicitly referring to additional popes between "glory of the olive" and "Peter the Roman".
---------------------------------------------------
Petrus Romanus, qui paſcet oues in multis tribulationibus: quibus tranſactis ciuitas ſepticollis diruetur, & Iudex tremẽdus iudicabit populum ſuum. Finis.
112. Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End. Many analyses of the prophecy note that it is open to the interpretation that additional popes would come between the "glory of the olive" and Peter the Roman. Popular speculation by proponents of the prophecy attach this prediction to Benedict XVI's successor. Since Francis' election as Pope, proponents in internet forums have been striving to link him to the prophecy. Theories include a vague connection with Francis of Assisi, whose father was named Pietro (Peter).

hmm.. the break between 111 & 112 seems to suggest that there are other popes after 111.

I don't think Pope Francis will be the last pope. there going to be others. I think the destruction of the catholic church will take awhile to unfold.

This Peter the Roman would likely be an Italian pope, its possible but unlikely, that he could be a Turkish pope.

the prophecy in the break between 111 & 112 regarding persecution is correct. there is persecution of christians in many part of the world.
Who gives a fuck about the poop or Catholic Church? Originally Posted by pyramider
Is he Catholic and DonFriendly ? WTF will be all over that ! (...or is that "into that" ?)
Some interprising reporter needs to dig into Pope Franny's past and see what comes "out of the closet", so to speak.

That other Pope that "resigned" probably was given a choice when the goods were found on him.