Are Democrats destroying their own credibility?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mi...rticle/2648150

it strikes me that the Democratic Party has been taken this to a self-harming extreme. For if the voters catch you stretching the truth and exaggerating the other side’s misdeeds, your credibility will suffer. Even when you state plain truths or make reasonable arguments, many people won’t, or will be reluctant to, believe you.
I think the media's credibility is more at stake.

At this point, nbc is just click bait.
You have to actually have some credibility first. Case in point...StandingInShit, Mistake, Assup, WDF.
Lol...no politician has creadibilty except trump. He is increadility insecure. The boy wants a parade to boost his ego.
You have to actually have some credibility first. Case in point...StandingInShit, Mistake, Assup, WDF. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Are Democrats destroying their own credibility?
It started dwindling in the mid-90's.

First there was: "It depends on what "is" means"!

Then it was: "I never had sex with that woman"!

Then it was a perjury finding by a Female Federal Judge ...

... after HillariousNoMore blamed it on a "Right-wing Conspiracy"!

About the time she was describing the sniper fire she and her daughter dodged on tarmac in Europe ....

... it kept up until they found an incompetent joke to run and used the "race card" to overcome his utter worthlessness as a leader of a "community project" much less the U.S. or "the world"!
I think the media's credibility is more at stake.

At this point, nbc is just click bait. Originally Posted by gnadfly

NBC Apologizes After Japan Comment Draws Anger in South Korea

"[E]very Korean will tell you that Japan is a cultural, technological and economic example that has been so important to their own transformation."

(NYT)
Lol...no politician has creadibilty except trump. He is increadility insecure. The boy wants a parade to boost his ego. Originally Posted by Tsmokies

What?.....tell me we don't have another illiterate turd floating around in this forum, do we?

Well, you own this one, Simple Jack....it's all yours.

What?.....tell me we don't have another illiterate turd floating around in this forum, do we?

Well, you own this one, Simple Jack....it's all yours.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
In another thread I just had to ask him (I guess it's a him!)..

.. if he were in competition with StandingInShit!

Is he another one of those ..... "marginals" who didn't show up to vote mentioned in the other thread?
You have to actually have some credibility first. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Many of the media outlets, certain have proven they no longer HAVE any credibility.