A Little Help???

Does anyone know where I can get an English Bulldog? Needs to be approx 6 weeks old preferably all white. I have been searching for about a year now and can't find one. This is what I have my heart set on so someone please help me find one!
I think the pet store in independence mall had one they had a white and a brindle with a white patch you might call up there and see.
Thanks!
Man he is so cute!! I saw him online just now and called. They want $3,900. LOL yea right. Im not trying to breed or anything, just want it for a pet. Trying to stay under $1300.. Thanks though, he sure is a cutie!!
http://www.puppyfind.com/puppies+for...sh+bulldog.php

Don't know how well this site works but they have pics and prices.
Man he is so cute!! I saw him online just now and called. They want $3,900. LOL yea right. Im not trying to breed or anything, just want it for a pet. Trying to stay under $1300.. Thanks though, he sure is a cutie!! Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Bullies are notoriously expensive, simply because they're so difficult to breed. They're a "man designed breed" that never coild have survived in the wild. They've been bred with such a big head and wide shoulders, but narrow hips, so nearly all breeding has to be done with artificial insemination AND cesarean section delivery. And be prepared to visit the vet A LOT!

That said, a former girlfriend (and provider) had a really big Bullie. He may have had some American Bulldog in him: He weighed about 65 pounds! And he was 65 pounds of personality, muscle, and bone. While I don't miss her one bit, I really miss him.

Your best bet for a "discounted" Bullie might be to call some local breeders, and tell them that you aren't looking for a "show" class dog, and you'd be willing for him or her to be "fixed" so the dog isn't breed-able. Another possibility might be a Bulldog rescue. Check the Internet.

Again, if you've had a Bullie, you're aware of all this, but if not, I can't say enough of how great the breed is, but be prepared for a really stubborn dog that can be trained - barely - and be prepared for A LOT of health issues.

Good luck.

Mark
www.wrinkledbullies.com

They are local to Wichita
So...not to far for you to drive.
$1800 pet price buy they have a good rep!
Thanks!
http://dogs.oodle.com/view/dollywe-e...654-dallas-tx/

Solid white bulldog. $350

You would have to come to Dallas to pick him up. Or her. I just did a google search and found several offerings under $1000.

Good luck!
There is a house in Lenexa with a sign advertising English Bulldog pups right now. Let me see.....it is on the corner of 95th st and Pflumm. I saw them playing with the pups out front last week.
If you get the info let me know, But I think I am going to put the deposit down on this one today.