Freezing temps... Rain, snow, ice? FRANKLINS!

You know, people are absolutely shitting themselves over the prospect over freezing precipitation.

The news is all about it getting cold.

I wonder how long the line will be tomorrow at Franklins?

Brisket time!

JUST SAYIN!

WOOOOHOOOO!
I love the sound you make when you shut the fuck up.
I'm in the minority when it comes to Franklins bbq, I get that. I just think it's highly over-rated mediocre bbq. It's not that it's terrible bbq, just not worth standing in line for hours to get. The time it takes to get his bbq, I can drive to Lockhart, get really good bbq and be back in Austin with time to spare. Just remember, the marketing is always better than the product.
I love the sound you make when you shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by Beagle
Beagle, who forgot to walk YOU? Please explain the unprovoked attack.

EBR, I agree. I've never been one to wait in line at Franklins, especially when Stiles Switch is open. But if there'd ever be a chance to try "America's Brisket," without waiting in line it would be tomorrow, when everybody's are hiding from the cold.
Stiles is much better.
It's a bird! It's a plane! No, wait, it's the flying fuck I don't give.
Alright, gig's up......

Refer to the hater aide thread.....
Wow. Reety alrighty.
Yall are entertaining!! Popcorn, please.
Ah've had Stiles Switch. And fer tha money, Ah'd rather eat me sum Rudy's brisket.
couldn't get over there this morning. Damn. But I did wind up having a real nice sammich at Poke-E-Jos. Underrated meat and the best creamy green bean casserole in town!

It ain't the best in town but it's never a disappointment. Kinda like Whataburger!