Machanic or referal to one?

Ok so bought a car last night and theres somethings I need fixed on car, heres what I can tell so far.

~ Needs new water pump

~ The license plate light is out and the bulb is broke in side of it and its not in place

~ I think it needs freeon cause the heat isnt coming out but they said it just recently went out.

~ There is a sound coming from back of car when I drive it that sounds like so,ething is loose of not shut or something.

~ And I need new tires

If you know where I could go thats affordable or you are a machnic please pm me your rates. Or text me, I dont answer calls so please dont call, thanks guys
Have a guy that I trust. I'll PM you his info.
First two things are easy, anyone with a wrench can do it. Heater doesn't run off freon, so it's either heater coil is bad, coolant level is low, fan is dead, or blown fuse or relay. Sound off back of car can be lots of stuff. Tires you can buy used ones 20 - 30 bucks a tire but they don't last long, usually blow out, better off buying new ones.
Ok so bought a car last night and theres somethings I need fixed on car, heres what I can tell so far.

~ Needs new water pump

~ The license plate light is out and the bulb is broke in side of it and its not in place

~ I think it needs freeon cause the heat isnt coming out but they said it just recently went out.

~ There is a sound coming from back of car when I drive it that sounds like so,ething is loose of not shut or something.

~ And I need new tires

If you know where I could go thats affordable or you are a machnic please pm me your rates. Or text me, I dont answer calls so please dont call, thanks guys Originally Posted by shayla84
FYI, Freon has nothing to do with your heat.. that's a different issue. The light bulb is easy to get out with a pair of needle nose pliers, broken or not.
Moved to proper forum

sixx
Ok so car already broke down anyone know of a way with out an expensive tow truck to help me get the car to my house its at the Enterprise lot off stassneys exit and I live off stassney, my god, when will my luck change
Just sent you a PM, Shayla
Well I decided to just junk the car and got barely any money back from it but its something to start out again. Looks like I will be working my butt off again this weekend, trying to be zen about it and just think I cant do anything about it now so theres no use getting mad about it, hopefully once I get this candle thingy lol my luck will change, now just have to figure out how to get to that store lol one day my luck will change... I think lol
Thank you everyone that tried to help me I appreciate it, ya'll were night and shining armors, thanks.
Can u finance a decent vehicle?? Valid SL and can get insurance?

No credit check or job bs I got one when I was working ft not at my real job..

Pm me if interested
Hope your holiday gets better girl!