Encounter: Amber Rose - Best Experience Ive Ever Had

Not going to lie, I had never heard of this site before I met her, She was the one that told me about the negative review on here and I had to join to see what was up. Before meeting with her I had only heard of a different review site that had a couple reviews of her. I just wanted to share my experience because I felt like the single negative review on here was far from truth. Originally Posted by nightlyfreek
Really?
Not going to lie, I had never heard of this site before I met her, She was the one that told me about the negative review on here and I had to join to see what was up. Before meeting with her I had only heard of a different review site that had a couple reviews of her.I just wanted to share my experience because I felt like the single negative review on here was far from truth. Originally Posted by nightlyfreek
Famous last words of 99.5% of the White Knights!

And so you didn’t know about this site until she told you about it and her negative review? So you did exactly what she instructed you to do, contradict her Negative Review?
She didn't tell me to do anything, I chose to take the time to come on here and post my own review, because that is what you do when you have an opposite experience. Just because 1 person post a bad review does not mean it is accurate, nor does it mean that no one else can rebut it talking about theirs.
BS
What's the difference between necrophilia and screwing this Amber.