Another cool thread… How did you come up with your name?

rocky III ??!
i pity da fool
Interesting thread AA, I’ll through mine in the hat . MATA LEON is kill the lion in Spanish and Portuguese, I have been in mma for over 25 years and one of my best moves in training and in the cage was the rear naked choke ( mata Leon) in which I have many ways to get it so I am also called mata in training, figured it fits lol
  • gc161
  • 12-30-2018, 03:18 AM
I like Stephen King
  • HoseB
  • 01-01-2019, 10:54 PM
In high school when we had a sub they would take attendance and call out my name and I swear it was always the same joke “what does a fireman name his twin kids?.... Jose and HoseB” me: “ oh I’ve never heard that one before” �� my name is Jose btw lol
Interesting thread AA, I’ll through mine in the hat . MATA LEON is kill the lion in Spanish and Portuguese, I have been in mma for over 25 years and one of my best moves in training and in the cage was the rear naked choke ( mata Leon) in which I have many ways to get it so I am also called mata in training, figured it fits lol Originally Posted by Mata Leon
You are the punisher baby that’s why I keep running LOL
I chose mine just a bit randomly. I wanted something about science or math or tech stuff b/c I'm a computer scientist. The thing that was available and popped into my head right at the time and which was also available was: mathguy Originally Posted by mathguy
Well your smarts sure makes me want to fuck you I’m just saying shit one of my New Year’s resolutions was to keep my mouth shut ha ha ha ha that will never happen I want to fuck you And I’m not ashamed of it LOL
Retired military bomb squad. The last thing you would want to hear while wearing a 90lb bomb suit would be that.

I use “pink mist” on a different, non hobby forum. I chose against that here to avoid confusion
As we as the punisher lol yiur so right but eventually" i will find you" haha
Just my nickname, instead of a ball hog I would be a ski hog if nobody else was skiing I would be!!!
Herbie Hancock was a line in Tommy Boy and it just popped in my head when i was trying to finger out a nifty name
Mine is kind of boring. I love Queen Victoria..love the name Victoria. I am italian so I picked a fairly common italian last name. Simple as that.
I'm pretty sure you could arrange that

Well your smarts sure makes me want to fuck you I’m just saying shit one of my New Year’s resolutions was to keep my mouth shut ha ha ha ha that will never happen I want to fuck you And I’m not ashamed of it LOL Originally Posted by Ambree Austin
grew up on a farm and ranch.. plus innuendo...
I’ve always loved your name very original and beautiful
Mine is kind of boring. I love Queen Victoria..love the name Victoria. I am italian so I picked a fairly common italian last name. Simple as that. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Sorry I meant to do it like this I’ve always loved your name very original and beautiful