Clearing the tunnel

How do you get ready for greek?

Thinking about a session that involves a strap-on. I don't know how to prepare.

Any suggestions?

Are there any pills that you can take to clear out?
Take a shit.

Sorry could not resist such a comment.
Fleet enema (or store brand). Use it. Refill with warm tap water. Use again. Do so at least a couple hours before the appt so you are able to pass most of it out.
ditto with Nadurra!
{also a womans douche works great too---just use a few hours before the appointment...!}
It depends on how clean you want to be and how much time you have. If you have plenty of time, don't eat for a minimum of 12 hours prior. 4-6 hours prior, get an enema bag and give yourself at least 1 quart and up to 2 quart enemas of warm (105-108 degrees) water with 1 teaspoon salt per quart. Retain each enema for 10-15 minutes, repeat until the entire enema comes out clean, usually 3-4 times, more if you can't take at least a full quart. If you have a colon tube, you can use that as well, that will clean you ALL the way up.
If you have never done an enema, I'd try several days before instead of the day of to see how you feel and how much you can take, as well as how long it takes you total. It will also let you know how your body responds to enemas. If you feel light-headed after the enemas, increase the salt to 1-1/2 teaspoons per quart of water, as multiple enemas can dehydrate you.

For a quick clean of just the important parts in a pinch, take a lube shooter, fill it full of KY and inject. You should have a bowel movement within 15-30 minutes. After that one, do another lube shooter, repeat, and you should be good to go. This will only clear the last 6-12 inches and is usually good enough in an emergency. As a bonus, you will be pre-lubed for whatever comes up (or goes in).
Magnesium citrate the evening before.
Great replies, thanks!
hhttp://www.malesubmission.com/faq/enemafaq.htm

The ultimate enema faq, with way more information than you most likely need. It is more focused on the fetishistic aspects of enemas, but along the way is plenty of good information on how to get and stay clean. Some pictures in there as well.

Good luck, and happy cleansing!
Ackkk, who wants to drink that stuff. i'm not that big of a maso. LOL

Magnesium citrate the evening before. Originally Posted by Obi_Wan
A quick and easy way is a good rectal syringe that holds about 8oz. You can get them on amazon. Use it with 3-5 fills a few hours before the session, at least - even a few more times an hour before. They're More convenient and lasts longer than the fleet enemas IMHO. The enema bag is the best if you have the time and can hold that much. There are also enema attachments for the shower but I've never used one. I'm 'anal' about being clean before play
I know nothing about Greek but regrettably I know about enemas. This makes me think that there is no such thing as a spontaneous Greek session. Am I missing something?

This also makes me think the bonus fee for Greek is earned well before the session.
I just take a little douche tube and squirt some water in there a few hours before. Then right before the appt I put some of my anal ease numbing stuff in the tube to numb it and they can go to town!!
cool tip Ginger-thanks!
I know nothing about Greek but regrettably I know about enemas. This makes me think that there is no such thing as a spontaneous Greek session. Am I missing something?
Originally Posted by awl4knot
Not neccessarily. I've had many spontaneous greek sessions with my GF (her receiving), but it's up to here how clean she feels, timing, etc. And we always wash things up thoroughly afterward. I would not expect that type of spontanaiety from anyone but an SO.

This also makes me think the bonus fee for Greek is earned well before the session. Originally Posted by awl4knot
You'd be surprised how many I've met that spring up the idea of greek mid-session as if they don't know you need to prepare for it. The answer is NO there is no spontaneous greek session unless you like poo on your joy stick. And sometimes ladies have different rate for a session w/ greek aka imo PSE.