Lola, Monk’s Sweet Submissive

A mutual friend introduced us. Lola lives in Dallas, and I travel there intermittently. My earlier same-day trips have now become two days long. “Lola, Lola, Lola.” Her name is my mantra as I get nearer to Dallas.

Lola likes to play on the dark side, closer and closer to the edge of the playground. These photos (very highly edited… for Lola’s sake) will give you an idea of how much she enjoys the demimonde.

Lola likes being bound and likes being suspended. I blindfold her, tease her with the point of a sterling silver letter opener, flog her. In silence. It arouses us both.

One time I wrapped her in bondage tape and blindfolded her. Loops of tape circled her breasts. Her arms were taped behind her. I wrapped her hips, her thighs, her legs, her ankles. I lowered her to the bed and teased her with drops of water from melting ice cubes. Each drop made her shudder.

I cut the tape from her thighs and legs and spread them apart. Her thighs were twitching involuntarily as I pushed into her and slowly fucked my beautiful submissive Lola.

We used the St. Andrew’s Cross one time. I had my way with her hanging on the cross, teasing her body, tasting her salty sweetness, enjoying her juices. “Leave it here,” she asked. “I want us to use it again. I like the way the hard wood feels on my body.”

Lola likes to surprise me. Once she met me at the door wearing a dog collar. And stiletto heels. That’s all. Oh... and a big smile.

Our relationship is built on trust and mutual respect. Being with her is easy and comfortable. I’m very fond of her, and her willingness to explore the edges of her sensuality makes her very appealing. Thanks, my sweet Lola.

Monk
Way to go Monk! Kink is a very intense and exciting pathway to explore........Enjoy your sub as I enjoy mine. With trust one is able to surrender to all the pleasures of our mind and body, that our RL keeps hidden and suppressed. Have Fun!
My current ATF loves to be dominated. We used bondage tape not too long ago. Have you ever told her she wasn't allowed to cum until you said she could? I did that with the ATF last week and it was hot.
Monk,

Your ability to find willing participants to your kinky ideas amazes me. You and Lola rock.

Play safe!
Nice looking ass! I would love to see her bend over begging to get fucked and spanked.
Monk,

Lola sounds like a joy to be with. And bondage tape is a GREAT addition to the toy box!

Enjoy life! Its all there is.

R